The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurS
Well, so far I got this from one of our claims offices -

Per Anthony @ 2:15 PM on 2/2/2004 from Las Vegas Claims Department:

He said that it states nowhere in the policy that you cannot participate in a racing event. Per page 2 in the policy titled 'When and Where The Policy Applies', we are covered even if a sanctioned racing event or even a 'pratice' event.

As stated - "Your policy applies only during the policy period. During this time, it applies to losses to the auto, accidents and occurrences within the United States of America, its territories or possessions or Canada, or between their ports. This policy period is shown on the Policy Declarations"

He said because of this clause and the fact that racing is not mentioned anywhere else in the policy, your car would be covered on the track for all occurences because it is located in the United States as stated above.

I am double checking everything because I would hate to go on one persons thoughts. I have a call into our southwest division claims office manager to give me the final word.
Wow! So far you're telling me that I'm covered even if I'm racing!? Like I could enter my car in a USTCC and get rolled by Gary sheehan at Reno-Fernely (sorry Gary ) and you guys would pay to have my car fixed or replaced?!

Sounds too good to be true!