View Single Post
Old 2014-06-09, 07:40 AM   #36
Brandong
EJ22

Car: 2007 Sleeper......thats not really a sleeper.......

Mpreziv, what Bob wrote on my car was done at the dealership not on the forum....which is what I'm addressing here, do I need to write it more simply so that you understand it? I am very aware what my car isn't worth Dean, and if I wanted more from a sale I certainly wouldn't have traded it in at a dealership being as though they have a strong reputation for being the most likely to rip you off. This isn't my first experience with this and I knew what I was getting into and was obviously totally fine with it because I did it of my own free will, therefore I'm not offended about that. As far as jokes are concerned I remember writing one about you just a little while ago Dean and Sperry jumped in to defend you over the smallest of jokes like I had threatened to kill your dog haha. Now I know he hasn't commented here (yet) but it seems to me that you specifically are a hypocrite when it comes to jokes on here in my direct experience. Bob was kind enough to write me and and clear things up which I can respect since this is just between two grown men, him and I. Which by the way has nothing to do with Dean or Cody. Cody makes no sense using completely irrelevant words like "psychopath" in a circumstance where it absolutely doesn't apply, so my advice to him is to take a break from all media so that he isn't so easily brainwashed into a false reality that most are living today. As for you Dean, since you seem intelligent, I'll respond. How exactly do you think that writing anything negative or taking a joke too far is going to somehow yield positive feedback? I didn't ask for any responses as such when I first started this thread. I clearly wrote that in the beginning. I didn't write,"please joke about my car and it's value". I simply asked for positive feedback. I told Bob that my intention is not and was not to get him in trouble at work. I am fully aware of how that could affect his life not just in the short term but in the long term as well. Just as a rock dropped into a pond and the water ripples outward so do our actions in life in ways that we cannot even fathom at this current level of consciousness. All I asked is that he be compassionate by understanding that I found his joke to be taken too far and it being not funny anymore to me and to acknowledge that respectfully and somewhat apologetically. Which he did. So him and I are good. Why everyone else thinks it's wise to chime in into a matter that has nothing to do with them I can only assign to the necessity to utilize a property of their ego that makes them feel special by having their opinion heard. No matter how stupid theirs might sound (ie Cody). Now if everyone's level of consciousness was a bit higher they might have seen that letting two men handle things on their own peacefully is the most grown up thing to do. Bob doesn't need to be defended, he wasn't being attacked in the first place. Furthermore it's nobodies business but his and I. So if you feel like your life needs a good bit of drama then you are better off looking for it elsewhere because my life doesn't need that or use that to thrive. Bob and I are good and that's all that matters. As for anyone else that feels like commenting to stroke your ego a bit go ahead and write whatever you need to, to make yourself feel good in life ; )

Last edited by Brandong; 2014-06-09 at 08:00 AM.
Brandong is offline   Reply With Quote