View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 02:31 PM   #14
eggeegg
EJ22

Car: 2006 Subaru WRX Sedan

Trying is the first step towards failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
I could sell you an Enkei RP02. 17X7.5" 5X100 +48. $100 if you keep it, but if you return it in the same condition as you got it (including the mounted RT615) I'll give you your money back.

Alternatively, I could sell you the whole set of six RP02's for $600. 4 have RE01R (summer tires) down to the wear bars though. Two have burnt out RT615's almost to the bars.

Just throwing it out there.
Thanks for the offer to lend me your wheel. But now I think I will just stick with what I have now.

I just had Roger from Sierra Wheel Repair look at it and he said the only main concern was loss of air pressure. I told him the pressure hasn't changed since last Saturday and he said I should be OK driving around on it. I haven't noticed any change in driving and steering (at least under 45mph). But I'm going to get an alignment check after I get the new wheel. Roger said fixing it would cost $125 and the welding would be very noticeable.
Stage 2 (XPT); Cobb DP; SPT intake, heatshield, CBE, radiator shroud, turbo shield; STI pink springs;Whiteline 20-24mm RSB; Kartboy End Links; rally pig sticker; 5zigen FN01R-C 17x8 w/ 225/45/17 RE960 AS PP; Hella twin supertones
eggeegg is offline   Reply With Quote