Old 2004-07-13, 11:35 AM   #19
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Guys, I have the hookup at Stoptech. If we get together and figure out exactly what we want I can save us some money. I already need to order pads and rotors all around for my car, and I'm actually going to switch to Motul RBF this time if any of you guys are interested.
I really like the Motul... best pedal feel evAr as far as all the fluids I've tried.

However, I've heard that the ATE is one of the best as far as resisting water seepage, while the Motul is very hydroscopic (though that's countered by it's very high wet boiling point). Plus the ATE is supposed to be almost as good as the Motul, and costs like half as much. So I figure it's gotta be the best bang for the buck.

Oh, and since they make the ATE in two colors (Super Blue and the 200 which is gold like the rest), you can do a complete system flush and be sure you got it all!

So Kevin, if you've got the hookup, I need a case of the ATE Super Blue (which I'll be happy to share at cost with anyone else that wants some), and two sets of rear Axxis Ultimates for an 02 WRX Sedan. And if your hook up is really that good, grab me a StopTech BBK for my car, red please!