View Single Post
Old 2005-03-21, 04:46 PM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Attn new and older members that aren't in the group...

This is just a reminder that there is a Group for "SECCS Members"... i.e. the people that come to meets regularly, and are part of the group in person.

Normally, I just keep up on who's coming to the meets, and make sure to add everyone to the group... however, with the recent influx of people, and my limited brain capacity to remember everyone's real vs. online names, I've been pretty lax on adding people to the group, so I know none of the newer members, and possibly some of the older members aren't in the group yet.

So... if you're coming to the meets, and would like access to the member's only forum, click on the "Groups" link at the top of the forum, and select "SECCS" in the "Join a Group" area, and I'll make sure to add you to the group when I get the request!

Please note, I won't add you if you're not part of the "regulars" that come to the weekly meets since the member's forum occationally contains things like phone numbers and email addresses, and I have to make sure to protect that information from random people that we don't know in person.