Old 2006-11-03, 03:17 PM   #58
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLabMonkey
Again, the massive amount of people that would have had to work on the project and keep absolutely quiet. Never mind that they would know they were engaged in murdering thousands of their fellow countrymen. Do you really think not a single person that was involved in or discovered plans for mass murder on that grand of a scale would not drop a note to a newspaper?

All I hear in these theories are talk about how strong the buildings were, they were designed to withstand a 707 impact, the wreckage looks funny, it's not possible for the fires to have weakened the structure enough to collapse them, yada yada yada... but you know what? There had never been a test case where a skyscraper took an airstrike from a 600mph, 390,000lb explosive missile before! Design calculations are just that, calculations. They are not the real world. Fuck-ups happen, especially when there is no testing - if it has not been tested, then talking about "it was designed for this or that" is just pie in the sky nonsense.

Sounds like common sense to me when buying one of the biggest, flashiest building complexes in the world, that houses a large chunk of our financial sector, and that has already been bombed once before, in a post-cold war environment of increasing terrorism against large American targets throughout the world.

As much as I dislike the PNAC types and would like to agree, I simply can't. I don't think our government is competent enough to pull off the biggest, deadliest snow job in history, perpetrated against its own citizens no less.

Possible? Yes, anything's possible. Plausible? I don't think so, Tim.
I'm not saying I know what happened... or that I even believe the theory I'm proposing. I'm just saying that the laws of physics prevent the official explaination of why the buildings fell from matching the observed collapse. There is no way the top of the building could reach the ground in 10 seconds if it had to impact the floors below and cause them to collapse. The buildings came down in freefall... the only thing that does that is a controlled demolition.

All I'm contending is that we should figure out how it happened... but since all the debris was immediately collected and recycled, we can't even do a proper forensics invesitagtion. Hell, even if it wasn't a terrorist attack, even if no one died in the collapse... don't you think the engineering community would be interested in examining the debris? Again... another unanswered question. One of far too many when it comes to the global importance of this attack.

If you've got 90 minutes, this documentary has the info I've been spouting:

http://www.freepressinternational.co...mysteries.html

...just ignore all the weather and mind control crap on the right.