View Single Post
Old 2005-12-29, 10:12 AM   #13
dknv
EJ207

Car: RX-8
Class: CS maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean
There is nothing in the rules saying you can't run 5 runs, but Kattie won't let us. Here claim is you don't get 5 runs at a tour, or nationals. BFD! This is not those events. She does none of the prep work and then swoops in the day of the event and tells everybody what they should be doing, and why what they are doing is wrong. I won't go into the T&S crap, but lets just say there is a bunch.

Also, I would be surprised if anybody who experiences last year's fiasco of a total of six 30 second runs is likley to drive from anywhere, much less Reno for such an event with gas prices where they are likely to be.
You mean, that there's nothing in the rules for allowing 5 runs, (although only the first 3 count), right? I must be losing my mind, didn't we have fun runs on Sat.

But as steward, that's her role (make sure everybody's doing it 'right' according to the rulebook, because the out of region drivers for the most part expect things to be run by the book) -- sorry it affected you as bs.

But you reminded me of the other issue that's been discussed, that the divisional, as a series of Norpac events, doesn't provide the right incentives to get the participation that a divisional deserves.
dknv is offline   Reply With Quote