Old 2009-05-15, 02:52 PM   #31
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamMan View Post
Ok once again we are not here to make any ripples in the water.. So you might just want to quit with all this BS and its not flat4 vs seccs.. i started this argument a long time ago and we had a happy medium... Sure flat4 is here and so are you but don't try to bash on us.. we are just a younger crowd and have the same love for subys just like you... if you dont like us being here hit me up and we could talk...
If you have been reading carefully, you'll see that I'm not bashing Flat4, rather I'm bashing SECCS and our propensity for being less accepting of change around here than we should be. I have in fact been personally responsible myself for perpetuating that problem in the past, and I've certainly not done enough around here to foster a more friendly attitude.

However, I don't believe that Flat4 hasn't created conflict by choosing to hold their meets on the same day as SECCS. And certainly, Flat4 people coming here to promote the meet is tactless and inappropriate at best, especially after I had already indicated that doing so was unappreciated. Additionally, telling me I "might just want to quit with all this BS" and "don't try to bash on us" reeks of further ultimatums due to the implied "or else".

So, while I'm not happy about how you guys are handling the promotion of your meets, I'm neither bashing nor blaming you. Nor am I interested in asking Flat4 members to leave SECCS. In fact my post stated just the opposite. Like I said, I'm not interested in perpetuating a forum/club war where people are forced to pick sides. Rather I'm trying to figure out what it is that SECCS is doing such that you younger folks that "have the same love for subys" as us don't seem to be interested in participating in SECCS and would rather start from scratch.