Old 2009-06-09, 09:37 AM   #2331
GusGus91
EJ205

Car: 2006 WRB WRX TR, 2008 LR STI
Class: Too classy

Dont sweat the petty... Pet the sweaty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyS View Post
It IS a big deal, and it and all the whining continues to clown the "random" choice of meet scheduling.
Tell me how it is a big deal? I understand that he's representing a club, and a whole other community of people, but people get pulled over. That's no different, than if somebody had a SECCS sticker on their car, and got pulled over. Now I know that most of the people here are responsible and all that great stuff, but sometimes even responsible, law abiding citizens can get in a hurry to get somewhere maybe cuz you're late or it's an emergency, and then you start going faster and faster without realizing it, or maybe you do. The point I'm getting at is, that it was just a speeding ticket, for doing 15 over. There shouldn't be a big fuss over this. I'll say it. My first speeding ticket was for 20 over. But yet, I was stupid for doing it. But I also was in a rush to get home. I'm just saying that this shouldnt be made into a big ordeal like it was made into. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by GusGus91; 2009-06-09 at 09:46 AM.
GusGus91 is offline   Reply With Quote