View Single Post
Old 2011-01-24, 05:06 PM   #29
thegoat
n00b

Car: 2011 WRX STi

After finally getting the car on Thursday (one day short of a painfully long 11 week wait), I took it down to Dexter at Sierra Invisible Shield. They were finishing up with a Ferrari California (first I have seen in person - actually looks good).

Dexter walked me through his equipment and what areas he would be covering as part of his Subaru package. It is a lot. I had talked to Trimline, and Dexter was putting on much more clearbra for less cost. I left the car with Dexter to pick up on Friday at 5p. He has plenty of space to keep the cars garaged at night.

I returned the next day to pick up the car. Dexter was on the phone so one of his guys walked me through the work they did. It all looked great. They wrap the edges, and all of their material is precut, so you don't get a hack using a razor blade against your paint to cut the shield (had a friend have his brand new m3 get jacked up this way).

I am very pleased with the work they have done. If anything goes wrong, Dexter promises to stand behind his product and work.