View Single Post
Old 2013-05-25, 03:21 PM   #30
eggeegg
EJ22

Car: 2006 Subaru WRX Sedan

Trying is the first step towards failure.
Default Why didn't I do this earlier?

Just want to post about the great work recently done by the guys at Sierra Invisible Shield on the new car. Well, the car was used with around 5,000 miles and already had a couple of tiny dings and scuffs. At least it won't get worse on the front end of the car. Anyways, I met Jr Dex who was very polite, helpful, and reassuring. He gave me a tour and showed me a Ferrari Italia they were currently working on.

They now use Suntek paint protection film, which has self-healing properties. This is what really sold me to having a clear bra put on. I think Xpel Ultimate is the only other product that has this feature.

I had the film applied to the full hood, front bumper, headlights, front part of the fenders, and under the door handles. Dex offered me more pieces for the front pillars and rear bumper at no extra charge but I declined because I thought it would be too noticeable. I now wish I had taken that offer.

The work was exceptional and does not disturb the look of the car at all. There are no bubbles or stretchmarks and I can't see the bra standing more than two feet away. The following pictures don't really catch the awesome final product and workmanship.

Stage 2 (XPT); Cobb DP; SPT intake, heatshield, CBE, radiator shroud, turbo shield; STI pink springs;Whiteline 20-24mm RSB; Kartboy End Links; rally pig sticker; 5zigen FN01R-C 17x8 w/ 225/45/17 RE960 AS PP; Hella twin supertones

Last edited by eggeegg; 2013-05-25 at 08:08 PM.
eggeegg is offline   Reply With Quote