Old 2009-05-14, 10:58 PM   #13
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedonabugeye View Post
you can advertise all you want.. the flat4 guys are all badass and dont get butt-hurt over stupid shit. so good luck with getting flat4 guys at a seccs meet.. aint gonna happen in this lifetime
Considering how much I've given to the Subaru community at large around here, I think it's rather rude for folks to use the board that I run and pay for out of my own pocket to advertise a meet that directly competes with the meet we've been running for over 7 years.

You guys made a conscience decision to hold your meets on the same day as ours, and then you come here in what looks like an attempt to persuade our members to go there. That's a dick move because you guys made it a Flat4 vs. SECCS thing. Frankly, I'd be happy if SECCS folks were able to go to both meets because more meets are good for the Subaru community at large, but apparently Flat4 would rather make a competition out of it. So congratulation, you win... I've got no problem with SECCS folks leaving if they'd rather hang out with the Flat4 people, because that's not what we're about here. This is a Subaru Enthusiasts club, not a "crew" that people have to show their loyalty to, or be forced to pick as their one club to participate in.

So as welcome as you may say I am to pitch SECCS meets on the Flat4 forum, I wouldn't go to another forum and do that, because I'm not an ass like that.

Last edited by sperry; 2009-05-14 at 11:44 PM.
sperry is offline   Reply With Quote