View Single Post
Old 2006-11-01, 04:54 PM   #30
Ezdno
EJ251

Car: 1992 F250 1T Monster
Class: none

They were all dead when I got here!

Couple of things to remember.

1. If you didn't vote you have no right to complain.
2. If you didn't vote you ultimately voted for the current administration.
3. If you think you can do a better job...PLEASE run for the position.
4. Think back to 9-11, it didn't matter who you were or what party you were in you wanted someones ass for what happened.
5. I weigh the options, I shiver to think what Al Gore would have done after he got the call about the twin towers.
6. If you believe everything the media spews, your living a one sided life. Some where between the Bullshit you see, hear in the media, and what reports coming out of the military is the truth.
7. People that think they understand all the layers of politics and economics of something like this ususally have no clue.

I have 3 nephews and 1 cousin, and countless friends in Iraq and Afghanistan, I would take their word over any politician when it comes to whats actually going on over there, its only when the politician confirms what they tell me I give them any credit.
So far the limited ACTUAL information that matches my family is coming from the current administration. I believe Kerry said exactly what he meant to say. The Democrats wanted to string him up after he said those things, and I think the republicans albeit did pounce on the opportunity were mostly in shock knowing what lay in the balance for the Demo's on Tuesday. I don't support war, I don't think anyone does. I do guarantee you this though, any politician Democrat or Republican that didnt follow the same route we did would have seriously let the American people down.

Alchemy of Economics and Politics..in History is an amazing topic.