View Single Post
Old 2006-11-01, 10:17 PM   #35
Ezdno
EJ251

Car: 1992 F250 1T Monster
Class: none

They were all dead when I got here!

Scott...

Although my comments weren't directed at you or anyone in particular. There is so much more to what goes on in every aspect of the government than meets the eye or ear as it were. The trillions of dollars spent or wrapped up in deficit is nothing more than paper. GWB is not solely responsible for the war, he did not just decide on Wednesday that we were going to war, there is a Congress, among other people that had to ok any action. The fact is there are many people to blame for the unfortunate situation in the middle east. Democrats and Republicans. GWB has repeatedly said he was not satisfied with the progress, but I haven't heard any accountability from the other side. All I hear is blame put on the President.

As far as Osama goes, he is a byproduct of our own agenda during the Russian/Afghan war, but he isnt the first person that has done this. In history there are many leaders we have helped take power only to have them turn on us.

About the loss of life comment, as far as I am concerned one life lost was too many, but in comparison to WW1-2, Korea, Viet-Nam, this war has been mild. The one thing that pisses me off about the war is we follow the rules...what ever they are. If we fought the enemy like they fight us, the war would be over. We protect civilians, they kill civilians to get to us. History repeats itself, I am sure in every war, people have parallel comments, thoughts, and feelings to this one.

I do have one question.....Given the same circumstances given to GWB what would you have done different. I mean really, really think about it. You have the power, your the President, regardless of party, what would you do.