View Single Post
Old 2006-11-02, 07:58 AM   #37
Dean
Seņor Cheap Bastarde

Car: $.04 STI
Class: Fast,Cheap & Reliable=STI

Deal, did somebody say Deal? Oh, Dean, yeah that's me.

I am not an isolationist, but honestly believe we have no F'ing business being involved in prolonged engagements anywhere, and especially not in the middle of what are effectively civil or religious wars.

U.S. troops are for the defense and protection of the United States, and it's citizens, not some oil field in the middle of a dessert half way around the world!

We have the weapons and technology to kick ass and walk away. You know where the F'ers that organized 9/11 are, bomb them and anyone near them back to the stone age with either conventional or tactical nuclear weapons, and send a message to the rest of the MF'ers not to F with us. And scare the crap out of anyone from aiding or harboring these animals ever again.

The founding fathers did not intend for the US to launch democratic crusades across the globe.

If people want to start a democracy, let them, and even help them where it makes sense, but we shouldn't be trying to force it on anyone, even evil dictatorships. And if spreading democracy was really our goal, why aren't we doing so closer to home. How tough would it be to take Cuba and convert it to a democratic state? Hell, why not just conquer it and make it a state? Oh, right, no oil in Cuba...