View Single Post
Old 2009-06-11, 01:11 AM   #1
wrxkidid
EJ205

Car: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. 5.7l
Class: None :/

Cory, just put a 4g63 in it.
Default WTD (Want to do) oil changes and other basic maintenance

Ok mods feel free to delete this if its out of line, or illegal, or flame the hell out of me...

Before the long post:
Sparknotes: If you need an oil change or basic maintenance, pm or call me (number in last paragraph) for a quote. I am more than willing and need some side money as a poor college student.

Hi my name is Robby,
Anyone who is too lazy to change their oil or takes their car to jiffy lube, I will change your oil for cost of oil and filter +10 dollars or a 12 pack of PBR or whatever you choose, just no coors light . I am not an ASE certified mechanic but a few people can vouch for me and my abilities on here. I'm competitent and detail oriented. I can do basic maintenance. For a price just pm or call me for a quote (number posted at the bottom) me for a quote. I am spoiled and have a lift and air tools at my house and am more than willing and motivated to work on anyones car from the club or their friends cars.

The backstory, FWIW I am a poor college student who has access, thanks to my dad, to a ridiculous private facility that has allowed me to work on multiple people's cars in this club and have let them use my garage when asked. I am just trying to make a couple bucks on the side as I am struggling to find a job and need to find some source of income. I am not going to name names on whos cars I have worked on for their privacy, but if they want I would really appreciate a recomendation, but it is not neccesary at all.

Please I have interned at a shop and seen some major mistakes from the 'cheap' oil change places and I garuntee you I will not make them, I am even willing to do easy BS if your in the neighborhood and think of me, I live down in South Reno in the area of South Meadows Parkway. I will post my number in confidence that no one will abuse the privilage. It is 775.846.3372

Sorry for my horrible grammar and spelling, english was never my strong subject

Thanks for the consideration,
Robby