Old 2007-12-20, 03:49 PM   #99
Emboyoyo
EJ22

Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i
Class: Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry View Post
Good News!

I just talked with the printers and the hoodies will be done this afternoon, in time for tonights meet! The price came in under what we were expecting, so the hoodies are going to be only $35/each, instead of the $40 we were expecting.

If you'd like to PayPal your payment, our paypal address is paypal@seccs.org. Or if you'd like to pay at the meet tonight, we'd prefer a check made out to SECCS, but we will take cash as well. I'm gonna have to go scrounge up our receipt book.

So, hoodies at tonight's meet! Come on out if you'd like yours before Christmas! For those people out of town, we will be sending all the Sac orders down hopefully next week (at the very least I can get them as far as Colfax the weekend after Xmas if no one else is going all the way to Sac for the holidays). For others, we can probably arrange for shipping on a per-person basis, but if you can come out to a meet, we'll have your hoodie waiting!
I'm going to Sac tomorrow for the Holidays...I'll be there till Christmas day!! If you want I can take some down there.
Emboyoyo is offline   Reply With Quote