View Single Post
Old 2008-03-21, 01:58 PM   #4
GC8.Love
EJ22

Car: '01 STM Impreza 2.5 RS ; '96 "Junior Mints" colored Impreza Brighton - "Bowl of Wet Spaghetti"
Class: We got classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highdesertsuby View Post
does either one of the RS (GC/GM) dashes have the pop-up storage on the top center? How much for one of those? also what years are they from? Might also be interested in an RS center console...
Hi,

I'm pretty sure both of them have that top bit - I'll have to check and see. I'll let you know if their springs are dead, too.

They're from '98 -01.

All the dash stuff is best offer. The actual "dash" pieces and the beams are large, awkward, and heavy to ship, so I've given up on trying to sell 'em outside of Reno.

I def. have at least one RS center console (I'll verify this weekend), but I think it's missing the cover. Which would be okay if you want an extended armrest (you'd have to lose the cover anyway), but not if you want the regular cover. The whole hinge is still on there, though.

All the WRX and RS dash stuff isn't in perfect shape. One of the RS dash sets had some blemishes before I got it, and the second one was in perfect condition (until the seller shipped it without packing material). Same goes for the WRX set, fine when I bought it, but the seller shipped it a bit off...

I can make a detailed list of what's missing, or borked looking, with pics, this weekend.

I gotta get that dash stuff out of here, besides bumper covers, those are the largest things I have lying around.