Old 2013-07-22, 02:31 PM   #1
SoyKraut
EJ18

Car: 2022 SaniHut Ass Adventurer
Class: Lower Middle Class

SubUWU?
Default Rota Attack 17"x7.5" 5x100 +48et for sale

Hello everyone,

What: For sale, I have a set of Rota Attack wheels in steel grey color. As the title states, they are a 5x100 bolt pattern, 17" diameter, 7.5" width, in a +48 offset. They came off my 2002 Subaru Impreza when I mounted some RPF1s' so I know they will fit any Subaru with a 5x100 bolt pattern. This excludes 04 STi's since the wheels won't clear Brembo brakes without a spacer.

Additional Info: The wheels are in pretty good condition, however they do have a few scratches from road debris, mounting/balancing and rock chips etc. I tried to highlight the damage and give an idea for the size of scratches in the pics. The wheels are straight and true with no curb damage on the lips. Any scratches on the lips could be easily fixed with paint or a powder coat. They do not come with center caps. The pictures may make the wheels look like they are dual drilled for multiple bolt patterns, they are not. 5x100 only.

How Much: Asking $350. Prefer local pickup in Reno, but I will meet within a reasonable distance. Message me if you have questions or would like to see them in person. Help me get these things out of my garage!

Thanks everybody!

Last edited by SoyKraut; 2013-07-26 at 11:54 AM.
SoyKraut is offline   Reply With Quote