View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 03:59 PM   #16
JoeWRX
EJ22

Car: C63 AMG

oops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1337STI View Post
I think you two should drag race and see which one is faster (in a straight line) does RFR every do Drag races or just sac town?

Joe do you have a specific HP / TQ target? or just building it up to be awesome period. ?

How big was the jump? I've jumped my STI a few times with out any rim damage ... but then again i was on taller tires. i was jumping on purpose about 10 miles east of carson on sunrise pass. but i was running over the jump slowly and then repeating it 5mph faster until i eventually left the ground (and still under the rural speed limit!)
Hoping for somewhere in the 350ish whp range. I don't really remember to be honest. I slightly nose dived into the other woopdy doo, then the back slammed back down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartSTI View Post
stock block hta green 21 psi=fun/no problem. on the other hand i just decided to put pistons in for safe measure. plenty of people make good power on bigger turbos with stock block. just dont be surprised if something does happen
This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X379 View Post
car looks great, going to be an expensive build. loving the stance with those rpf1's and the damd...killer. What are your goals with the car?
Thank you! Just looking for a fun street car mostly. Hopefully will get a few chances to take it to the track occasionally too.
JoeWRX is offline   Reply With Quote