View Single Post
Old 2007-09-25, 10:12 PM   #8
Slopoke21m
n00b

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 80sumptin Camaro
Class: 21 TESP

when all else fails.....MAT IT!!!!

Yeah, Chris and I have decided to sell off the Camaro. At this point alot of it is still up in the air, but he's trying to off the wheels and tires, I may end up taking the motor for a hobby stock I'm building to run at Fallon Rattlesnake Raceway, and sell off whats left of the Camaro. Or the first $6000. will take the Camaro as it last ran, complete. If you all know anybody who may be interested let us know. The Camaro is wicked fast, very streetable, and the radio even still works. The motor is all new. The Camaro has been outfitted with the ws6 T/A suspension, koni shocks, and a Tru-trak in the 3.73 diff. 4 wheel disks, elec fan, headers, and a trick head pipe and exhaust, racing seats & belts, guages, hawk brake pads, & 5 speed with new clutch. Also the 84 T/A parts car goes with it. Thanks for all the help, and hopefully Chris spanks the crap out of a certain blue mini next year!!!! Louie, 775-292-0519

this is an old monte i built in '98, the new one is gonna look just like it, and hopefully be as fast.