View Single Post
Old 2006-04-25, 12:19 AM   #1
JoelK
EJ22

Default Lots of stuff for sale (dropped prices 5/5)

I'm selling as much of my stuff as I can. I'm in Gardnerville, but I'm sure we can hook up somehow. I'm willing to negotiate if you are buying multiple items. I have pictures of pretty much everything here so if you want to see, let me know. And there is probably still more to come.

Red prices show reduced prices

5/5 edit -A number of changes
Price drops:
K&N Air filter to $5
900VA UPS to $55/ea
Chest of Drawers to $100
33" TV/monitor to $150
Credenza/Hutch to $150
serial LCD display to $35 at ebay
Vishnu exhaust to $600

$5 - Used K&N Air Filter in need of a recharge (used for 20k miles, never recharged)
$15 - 21" Nokia monitor with blurry image. Works ok at low resolution
2 K6-2/K6-III computers (and random K6/P3/etc parts. Inquire if you want cheap old stuff) now on ebay
Canon G3 w/ 512 MB Sandisk Ultra II memory

APC Surge Protectors (Including Personal, Professional, and Network models ($5-10 apiece) and 900 VA backups ($55) still available.

$150 negotiable - Convertable Futon purchased about 2.5 years ago for roughly $500 from a Carson City furniture store. Good condition, but frame has bent a little. UPDATE: After working with it, I discovered that dust had gotten into the mattress. I've been working on beating it out and vacuuming it. That improved the situation, but it's still got some dust in it. I lowered the price accordingly.

HELD for potential buyer - $220 - Fluance SV-10 floorstanding speakers (pair). These speakers rule, and I only got to play with them for 3 months. Check out http://www.fluance.com/fluanhigthre.html and Reviews
$150 - Credenza and Hutch. Purchased for $400 6 years ago, but still in excellent condition. It has been used very little.
$450 - Leather recliner in excellent condition
$100 - Chest of Drawers]
$50 - Large 4' x 4' rounded mirror with gold and black trim

I didn't get any takers, so I decided to put the 33" TV w/ VGA input up for auction.

White bookshelf for $15.

(updated again)
5 white boards. Most are in very good condition, and a couple are basically perfect. All but 3 are 3' x 4' ($20). 1 is 3' x 5' that's scratched up ($10) and 2 are good condition 20" x 36" ($15). If you want to buy them all, we can talk.

I would like to sell my Vishnu turboback exhaust, but I don't have the ability to swap my stock exhaust back on without help. I figure it's probably worth about $600.

And I have LOTS of computer cables and parts -- serial, parallel, USB, video, audio, etc. If you need something for your computer, just holler.

$5 - 235W ATX power supply
$7 - Alsy table touch lamp w/ shade in box and in perfect condition

I put much of the stuff below on ebay. I'll go ahead and link to it, but if that's against forum rules, just let me know, and I'll remove the links.

Joystick collection - (ALL of these connect to joystick ports, not USB ports)

serial graphical LCD display - Matrix Orbital GLC20468 used for a 27 GB computer and infrared remote to create a custom built car mp3 player (with my own C/C++ software).

$10 - JBL 2.1 computer speaker system
$10 - Microsoft Natural Elite ergonomic PS/2 keyboard (includes USB adapter - this was the first or second MS split keyboard design)
$8 - Keytronic AT keyboard (this is my favorite keyboard of the bunch)
$10 - wireless PS/2 Logitech mouse
$5 - generic mouse / Logitech MouseMan Wingman

If you buy a mouse or keyboard, I'll throw in a PS/2 extension cable or a PS/2 to AT adapter if you want (assuming I still have some left).

NEW STUFF ADDED
------------------
$6 - 1394 Firewire PCI card (I've got 2)

Email is the best way to contact me. joel@kleppinger.com

Last edited by JoelK; 2006-05-06 at 05:44 AM.
JoelK is offline   Reply With Quote