View Single Post
Old 2005-10-21, 06:34 PM   #21
sti deede
EJ205

Car: '96 4runner
Class: none.

I love the line work in the piston image, but I'm kind of torn with the skinny text for the logo. I really like some thickness to it. It's what I used to seeing... unless we are planning to change up the design of that.

I think we should have a chocolate hoodie. Or charcoal hoodie would be awesome too if it were possible. If not I'd prefer a darker color one, although I'm not against a bold color hoodie.

I agree with Aaron on the sleeves, both arms is too much. I really like just the cruising arm. I think it would be cool to have a stripe the same style as the striping on the coupe at S-squared. If you think that would work with your design.

edit: Regarding the placement of the logo, I trust your judgement, but have you though about a less traditional location. Like perhaps on one side of edge of the hood (in reference to the pistons image). Or perhaps the logo as kind of washed out background image. Alpinestars website has some interesting designs. http://www.alpinestars.com/pl/c/8.html Also a lot of skateboard company's have interesting placement for they're logos. I don't know if this is appropriate to your design intent, but I just figured I'd throw it out there.

I really like were this is going and I look forward to seeing the progression.

BTW:
Hughmungaloid thanks to you, Scott, for designing these shirts. You do awesome work.

Last edited by sti deede; 2005-10-21 at 07:00 PM. Reason: forgot something.
sti deede is offline   Reply With Quote