Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat Talk about life in general...

Old 2005-09-06, 10:07 AM   #76
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp00ln
"George Bush doesn't care about black people." Hahaha! Did you see Mike Myers reaction?! Wow... stupid. And black people ARE looting, raping and killing. Who cares if theyre 65% of the population in new orleans... that shouldnt be an excuse. And yes, white people are probably looting as well - I know I would if I lost everything and needed something. If i need water, Ill get it. If i need food, Ill get it. But a TV? No, no one needs a TV. New Orleans doesnt even have power! Why dont these 'all might black leaders', such as Mr. West here, stand up, and say something that takes an education, such as, "You wonder why people still discriminate black people. Look at what youre doing. When things are at their worst, youre stealing TVs! Cars! And other un-important materials. Actions speak louder than words. Stop the looting, stop the violance. Lets get together, organize, and show these people who we really are. If we work together, we can work through this. We will prevail." .... or something of the like.

Now off to wash the car!
I don't think it was their "blackness" that made them loot, etc. It's their lack of education. I think white/brown/orange/whatever people w/ the same lack of education would have been doing the same thing.

The real question is... who's fault is it that these people are so uneducated? And an even better question is... what will educate this span of our population so shit like this doesn't keep happening?
Old 2005-09-06, 03:02 PM   #77
Kevin M
EJ22T

Car: '93/'01 GF6, mostly red
Class: 19 FP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
The real question is... who's fault is it that these people are so uneducated? And an even better question is... what will educate this span of our population so shit like this doesn't keep happening?
Old 2005-09-06, 03:47 PM   #78
sp00ln
EJ205

haha^

You're right Doink, my mistake. Haha.. nice follow up ban (kevin?). Youre right too.