Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2012-07-25, 01:18 PM   #1
WRX06TR
EJ251

Car: 2005 STi
Class: MadtyteTunerBro!

Back to the studio!
Default Moving Sale

Hey guys, I'm moving to Spokane, WA in two weeks and I have been trying to clean out my garage. I have a few random Subaru parts and another entertainment center to get rid of. Everything is best offer, I need it gone so I'll let everything go for cheap.

Strano front sway bar: 32mm hollow bar aka baseball bat. I have all the hardware and bushings

No brand/ no name up pipe. No idea on its origins but I have it and all the gaskets but no studs

2008+ STi TMIC with three issues:

When I got it, the IC and the Y pipe was drilled for mounting sensors so I plugged them with fittings and high temp JB Weld. I ran this on my 06 WRX for a while with no issues. If I remember right, I think one of the bolts that hold the breather hard lines snapped off. I have a home made bracket that will allow it to mount on a pre 08 vehicle.

Stock downpipe that I borrowed some nuts and bolts from:

And I still have two entertainment centers to get rid of:
1)

2) This one has a little damage on the bottom left cabinet door.

WRX06TR is offline   Reply With Quote