Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2006-08-05, 09:52 AM   #1
Duckie
EJ22

Default Looking for a new daily.

essentially, in about 2 moonths I will be looking for a new daily driver. It needs to come in at under 3k and be great in the snow and not have significant mechanical problems and hopfully no more than 150k on the odometer. What do you guys think my best options are?
Old 2006-08-05, 12:20 PM   #2
left footed whooten
EJ251

Car: 06 WRX wagon CGM
Class: Stuck working weekends

my 96 Impreza Brighton should be available by then. 160K mi, new brakes all around (Hawks in front) RS suspension w 13mm rear sway. pretty darn good for a DD. Has had t-belt, h20 pump at 130k, a/c works, but its an EJ18 so get ready for 0 power when a/c is on. Clutch was done before I got it at 90k. I f youre interested we can meet up or I can get you photos. Has outback 15" wheels, crank pulley, k&n. I'd like for her to go to a good suby home. Price will definitely be below 3K. I'm thinking 2k.
Old 2006-08-05, 04:58 PM   #3
Duckie
EJ22

Sounds pretty good. Manual right? It didnt come in auto did it?

Anyway, I just realized I dont know if that model was AWD...im assuming yes?

Last edited by Duckie; 2006-08-05 at 05:03 PM.
Duckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 10:38 PM   #4
left footed whooten
EJ251

Car: 06 WRX wagon CGM
Class: Stuck working weekends

Yup. 5speed, AWD, 2 door. Teal with grey pleather and cloth. Drivers seat needs a cover, a little tear on the bolster. I'm the second owner. Has an Alpine CD, which wont play CD's but gets great NPR reception. Infinity speakers in the back, stocks in front. What I'm going to do is keep the WRX 16's that are on it and put the 15" Outback wheels on it. Let me know. We're planning to trade in our S4, on or around 8/20 after my GF takes the MCAT, on an 06 legacy, so once that happens, we wont need the Imp anymore. Its never let me down except when the t-belt tensioner bolt broke and let the belt fly. Luckily it has valve clearance. PM me with an email address for pics or if you just want to see it, we can meet up. I'll be done with finals on 8/17 and available.