Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2004-10-01, 08:05 AM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default All Rims Must Go!!!!

Okay, so the StopTechs have put me in STi wheel land, so I've got to sell all my rims.

Prodrive P1's
- 17x7"
- Anthracite
- 225/45/17 Falken Azenis ST-115's (50% tread)
- One nick on one of the rims (blame MattR ), otherwise they're perfect
- $1000

Rota Attack's SOLD!
- 17x7.5"
- White
- 225/45/17 Falken Azenis Sports (30% tread)
- Will sell w/o tires if buyer doesn't want 'em
- Slight marring from frequent tire changes, dirty due to race brake dust
- $400 w/ tires, $300 w/o

Stock '02 WRX Rims
- 16x6.5"
- Silver
- no tires (they've got snow tires on 'em now that are getting swapped to the SVX)
- Minor curb rash, but they're stockers, so it's not like the rash make's 'em uglier or anything.
- $150

All rims are priced to sell fast! I'm not really interested in trying to ship these so, local buyers have preference. (Local = Reno and Sac people, I'm in Sac often enough that I'll bring 'em down there for ya.)

Pictures pending...
Old 2004-10-01, 08:44 AM   #2
ArthurS
EJ207

Car: 2011 Chevy Battle Wagon

Scott, I may want to pick up the Attacks off you for my autocross rims. I'll let you know if nobody picks them up before me.

Moving houses can be a pain in the ass. But....I am only 2 blocks from MAtt's house
Old 2004-10-01, 08:58 AM   #3
JC
Ask me about dubs!

Car: 2013 Triumph Speed Triple R

Hey what are you doing with your old Stoptech rotors? Are they still in good shape?
Old 2004-10-01, 08:59 AM   #4
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurS
Scott, I may want to pick up the Attacks off you for my autocross rims. I'll let you know if nobody picks them up before me.

Moving houses can be a pain in the ass. But....I am only 2 blocks from MAtt's house
Both Kevin and JC have expressed intrest in the Attacks. So they've got dibs, but I want to sell them fast, so if they want 'em they need to step up quick with money!
Old 2004-10-01, 09:00 AM   #5
ArthurS
EJ207

Car: 2011 Chevy Battle Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurS

Both Kevin and JC have expressed intrest in the Attacks. So they've got dibs, but I want to sell them fast, so if they want 'em they need to step up quick with money!
I'll be third in line then.
Old 2004-10-01, 09:00 AM   #6
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Hey what are you doing with your old Stoptech rotors? Are they still in good shape?
My old StopTech rotors are actually Kevin's old StopTech rotors that I had to put on my car temporarely because mine were so jacked. Technically, they're Kevin's rotors, so you can ask him if you'd like 'em, but they're pretty much all used up.
Old 2004-10-01, 09:05 AM   #7
JC
Ask me about dubs!

Car: 2013 Triumph Speed Triple R

Quote:
My old StopTech rotors are actually Kevin's old StopTech rotors that I had to put on my car temporarely because mine were so jacked. Technically, they're Kevin's rotors, so you can ask him if you'd like 'em, but they're pretty much all used up.
Alright, I was just asking because I knew someone who needed some.

I don't think I'll buy the Rotas. I *literally* lost sleep over the thought of having Rotas on my car. Sad I know.
Old 2004-10-01, 10:58 AM   #8
Nick Koan
JDM Cowboy

Car: 2015 Mazda 3

Let me seriously consider the P1s. You do know I can't pay you now, but soon. If you can find another bidder that is willing to pay right now, I have no problem stepping aside.
Old 2004-10-05, 08:33 AM   #9
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Rota's are sold! C'mon, someone in Reno buy those P1's, I don't want to have to I-Club 'em to some BAIC guy that we won't get to see.
Old 2004-10-05, 07:32 PM   #10
Kevin M
EJ22T

Car: '93/'01 GF6, mostly red
Class: 19 FP

Quote:
Rota's are sold! C'mon, someone in Reno buy those P1's, I don't want to have to I-Club 'em to some BAIC guy that we won't get to see.
How much for 3 of them?
Old 2004-10-06, 08:22 AM   #11
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
Quote:
How much for 3 of them?
$1000, and I'll throw in the 4th for free.
Old 2004-10-06, 08:03 PM   #12
Kevin M
EJ22T

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How much for 3 of them?
You're only offering a $50 discount on used wheels? :confused:
Old 2004-10-06, 10:16 PM   #13
khail19
EJ205

Car: 2016 VW GTI

Meets? We have meets?

Quote:
Used wheels AND tires, I think that's a good price for p1's with decent tires.
khail19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 12:19 AM   #14
Kevin M
EJ22T

Quote:
Originally Posted by khail19
Quote:
Used wheels AND tires, I think that's a good price for p1's with decent tires.
I wasn't asking about his tires though. And it was really just a joke, stemming from the fact that I have a pristine 17x7 P1 in the garage already. And I know it's a good price; I paid $1200 for a set with significant curbage and crappy tires, shipped from some sheisty fool in NY.
Old 2004-10-07, 05:05 AM   #15
sybir
The Don

Car: '97 Legacy / '05 FXT
Class: low

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How much for 3 of them?
You marked up the last set *you* sold.......
Old 2004-10-07, 10:38 PM   #16
Kevin M
EJ22T

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybir
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How much for 3 of them?
You marked up the last set *you* sold.......

What? Let's review... I buy Mike's Gram Lights with worn Falken somethingorothers that I tossed for $950, or $100 less than they would have been new. Then I buy P1s with severe curbage on 3 wheels for $1200 with more shitty tires that I replace with S03s, then sell you the Gram Lights with the whatevers that came with the P1s for $950. You put what, 25k on those tires? Then I sold my P1s for $200 cash plus RS wheels worth maybe $350. Not sure where I'm marking up my wheels... and thanks for making me detail my complete idiocy when it comes to spending money on wheels. I really liked missing out on $300 Attacks that would have looked dope on my car.
Old 2004-10-07, 11:45 PM   #17
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Lemme get this straight...

Kevin, you're feeling bad about not being able to buy my Rota's because you lost money on some deal months ago? Even if you hadn't blown a few hundred bucks on all that rim swaping you still wouldn't have been able to afford my Rota's because you'd have spent that money on stuff like rent and food. Also, didn't you just rant to me tonight about how much Rota's suck? About how "cheap" they were, how under-engineered they were? How anything less couldn't even be considered a rim at all? You're really whining a lot about such crappy wheels.

This thread was supposed to be a for sale add for my wheels. I really need to sell them to afford my "ricey" (since light, cheap, strong, wide, and big enough to fit over StopTechs = rice these days) Enkies from Dean. All this BS about woulda-coulda-shoulda isn't helping me to sell my P1s.

So, back on topic: The P1's are in great shape, and the Azenis ST-115's still have plenty of tread... that's a set of $1200+ rims, and $500 tires (albeit a bit worn) for only $1000! That's a raging deal that I'm willing to make to you locals so we can keep 'em in the club and I won't have to ship 'em. So, snap 'em up, or I'm going to sell them on NASIOC/I-Club and ask for more!
Old 2004-10-08, 05:08 AM   #18
sybir
The Don

Quote:

What? Let's review... I buy Mike's Gram Lights with worn Falken somethingorothers that I tossed for $950, or $100 less than they would have been new. Then I buy P1s with severe curbage on 3 wheels for $1200 with more shitty tires that I replace with S03s, then sell you the Gram Lights with the whatevers that came with the P1s for $950. You put what, 25k on those tires? Then I sold my P1s for $200 cash plus RS wheels worth maybe $350. Not sure where I'm marking up my wheels... and thanks for making me detail my complete idiocy when it comes to spending money on wheels. I really liked missing out on $300 Attacks that would have looked dope on my car.
Relax, I was just screwing with you. And it was $1000 for the wheels with teh goodyears, and I put 6k miles on them before the multiple nails in them caused a slow leak and I got the 070's, if you want to get specific. Not your fault on the tires, and I know you got screwed on the original P1 deal, as I was the one that opened the box and had to relay the info. Not the point, anyways, I was just giving you crap, and I'm sorry if I offended you, wasn't trying to. Scott needs money for wheels *now*, I had money, I'm sure I'll end up selling them (the Rotas) at some point in the future, but for now it gives us an extra set of shop wheels with track tires, etc.

Lemme know when you've got financials straightened out, it's not like I'm looking to make money on the Rotas when/if I go to sell.

Scott, split this out/delete it/whatever if ya want.
Old 2004-10-08, 08:12 PM   #19
Kevin M
EJ22T

Quote:
Quote:

Relax, I was just screwing with you. And it was $1000 for the wheels with teh goodyears, and I put 6k miles on them before the multiple nails in them caused a slow leak and I got the 070's, if you want to get specific. Not your fault on the tires, and I know you got screwed on the original P1 deal, as I was the one that opened the box and had to relay the info. Not the point, anyways, I was just giving you crap, and I'm sorry if I offended you, wasn't trying to. Scott needs money for wheels *now*, I had money, I'm sure I'll end up selling them (the Rotas) at some point in the future, but for now it gives us an extra set of shop wheels with track tires, etc.

Lemme know when you've got financials straightened out, it's not like I'm looking to make money on the Rotas when/if I go to sell.

Scott, split this out/delete it/whatever if ya want.
yeah, I was a dick in the last few responses to this thread for some reason. My apologies to both of ya'll. And Scott, as you pointed out, I'm frikkin poor, so $300 Rotas that actually look good on my car (there aren't many) would be silly to have passed on had I been able to jump on the deal. Besides, if Aaron hadn't stepped up, you;d still be looking for a buyer, so I'd still be bugging you about financing.

P.S... not being able to look at the interweb for 20 hours at a time really sucks.
Old 2004-10-08, 08:46 PM   #20
sybir
The Don

We'll figger something out when you need 17's again, big guy.
I'm barely in the internet anymore either, I have too much crap going on at work
Old 2004-10-08, 11:21 PM   #21
Kevin M
EJ22T

Quote:
We'll figger something out when you need 17's again, big guy.
I'm barely in the internet anymore either, I have too much crap going on at work
When the time comes and I'm making enough money to pour it into my car again, the Rotas just would have been an excuse not to buy the first set of '04 STi BBS that I came across for under $1200. I do plan to eventually run 3 sets of wheels on the RS, until I get another car, whereupon the golds with snows will migrate leaving only track and stret wheels on the RS. One set needs to be STi BBs, but tonight I started contemplating keeping the '01 stockers for autocross with new skins next year, and putting hoosiers or kumho V710s on the Sti wheels for open tracking. Meh, who knows. :shrug:

Can I get a job where all I do is decide how to spend money? I'm REAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY good at it...
Old 2004-10-08, 11:24 PM   #22
Kevin M
EJ22T

Quote:
So, back on topic: The P1's are in great shape, and the Azenis ST-115's still have plenty of tread... that's a set of $1200+ rims, and $500 tires (albeit a bit worn) for only $1000! That's a raging deal that I'm willing to make to you locals so we can keep 'em in the club and I won't have to ship 'em. So, snap 'em up, or I'm going to sell them on NASIOC/I-Club and ask for more!
The only thing keeping me from wanting your P1s is the single I have in the garage, which makes $650ish for 3 new ones and some fresh tires a better deal for me than your set. Otherwise I'd be looking for ways to snag them to keep around for the new daily driver, whenever that happens. I've kept them in ind in case I hear or see anybody ask about wheels, but P1s are kinda funny- everybody that wants them has them it seems.

P.S.- bump.