Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2010-03-08, 08:37 PM   #1
Kevin M
EJ22T

Car: '93/'01 GF6, mostly red
Class: 19 FP
Default FS: 2004 Legacy Outback, 1998 RS coupe

First the Outback. Red on bronze 5 speed, cloth seats with heaters, 115k miles. Bone stock, has new head gaskets and timing gear. Some cosmetic issues- scratches here and there, dent in the front of the hood, dent in the rear hatch, but decent overall. Needs a new windshield and is throwing P0420, I'm still trying to figure that out. Asking $7000 with the windshield and CEL fixed.

The '98 RS is green 4EAT with about 180k miles. It's got blown HGs which will be fixed sometime this weekend or early next week, so no test drives until then. It's on WRX wheels with pretty decent tires, and the interior and exterior are pretty good. I just got it today so I will have more details later. Once I fix the HGs I'm asking $4500.

Also, my '99 Aspen White coupe that I autocrossed last season is nearly ready for sale too. It's going to be 100% back to stock I think, pending finding a couple more inexpensive stock replacement parts, except it will be on H&R springs and has the Whiteline Roll Steer Correction kit plus steering rack bushings and rear diff carrier bushings. The ones on the t-shaped subframe, not the rear ones in the rear subframe. It's 5 speed with a brand new 0-miles AIMS-rebuilt shortblock and heads/timing gear from last spring when Cory and I rebuilt it. Asking $6k for this one.