Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat

General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat Talk about Subarus, plan meets, and other Sierra Nevada area Suby stuff!

Old 2004-01-05, 02:08 PM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default REMEMBER NORPAC IS THIS WEEKEND!

Start planning your car cleaning / last minute installs... I know I am.

Which reminds me, I may not make the SCCA meeting this wednesday or the SECCS meet this thursday, pending coilover installation.

Also, for those of you with busted parts, GET ON IT! (This means you and your rims Matt, and Sean and your headlight)

We also need to finalize the work schedule for NORPAC... please post in the NORPAC thread if you haven't already specified when you're working!
Old 2004-01-05, 02:21 PM   #2
MattR
El Matador

Car: 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Class: ?
Default Re: REMEMBER NORPAC IS THIS WEEKEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
Also, for those of you with busted parts, GET ON IT! (This means you and your rims Matt, and Sean and your headlight)

!
Believe me, I'm doing all I can right now....
Old 2004-01-05, 02:24 PM   #3
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through
Default Re: REMEMBER NORPAC IS THIS WEEKEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattR
Believe me, I'm doing all I can right now....
How's it going? Any luck with that single rim, or is it "SubyDude to the rescue" time?
Old 2004-01-05, 02:30 PM   #4
MattR
El Matador

So far I'm having very little luck, the wheel company hasn't returned my call, and the guy in phoenix has no news either, I think I'm gonna order from Subydude tommorrow...
Old 2004-01-06, 12:43 AM   #5
drfunk
EJ22

Car: 2003 subi 25rs turbo

i dont have any headlight luck. what time shoud i show up just to show off the rs-t? scott, would you let me borrow yours just for the show?
Old 2004-01-06, 08:54 AM   #6
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfunk
i dont have any headlight luck. what time shoud i show up just to show off the rs-t? scott, would you let me borrow yours just for the show?
What happened to Gary Sheehan's offer? Hell I would have taken *both* his lights if he was offering, since they're "authentic race car parts" ! If you really need mine, we can work something out, it's just a shame you have to borrow my busted-ass light when you've had weeks to find a decent replacement.

We're setting up shop between 6:30 and 7am Saturday, bring the car by then. Hang out for the day if you'd like, or find a friend to pick you up if you want to leave and come back to work later.

Let me know in the other NORPAC thread when you can work.
Old 2004-01-06, 01:38 PM   #7
drfunk
EJ22

Car: 2003 subi 25rs turbo

ok, i got called in to work. but im only working ten to three. so ill be there in the morning ill have a ride so i can leave my car and then come back after 3 pm. and with the headlights, i pm'ed gary and havent head anything back, and i havent been able to get a hold of ryan. im not spending $200 at the dealer and mine is still in taked.
Old 2004-01-06, 01:41 PM   #8
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
ok, i got called in to work. but im only working ten to three. so ill be there in the morning ill have a ride so i can leave my car and then come back after 3 pm. and with the headlights, i pm'ed gary and havent head anything back, and i havent been able to get a hold of ryan. im not spending $200 at the dealer and mine is still in taked.
Does anyone have Ryan's phone number? I know he's not online that often, and has school at night so he misses the meets.

Too bad you didn't make the New Years meet Sean, Ryan was there!
Old 2004-01-06, 01:45 PM   #9
sperry
The Doink

The way out is through

Quote:
Gary doesn't hit the board that often and he's been down in LA for the LA Auto Show, so even if you contacted him last week or this week, he prolly couldn't help you out since he's out of town. Emailing him directly off http://www.teamsmr.com would have been the best way to get in touch with him like 3 weeks ago.... or I could have given you his phone number if I'd known you were having trouble contacting him.

Speaking of phone numbers, does anyone have Ryan's phone number? I know he's not online that often so he misses posts and PMs. Plus he has school Thursday nights so he misses the meets. Too bad you didn't make the New Years meet Sean, Ryan was there!
Old 2004-01-06, 02:25 PM   #10
MattR
El Matador

Sorry, I don;t have Ryan's # either, but just email him