Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Car Enthusiast Forums > General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat

General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat Talk about Subarus, plan meets, and other Sierra Nevada area Suby stuff!

Old 2004-03-19, 01:44 PM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Rescheduling the LA trip....

Well, I'm trying to reschedule my trip to LA for the week of April 5-9 or 12-16. ESX tells me they have nothing scheduled so far in April, so I guess that means we can pick and choose a date.

I'm thinking April 8-9 is the best so far, but I'm worried about proximity to Easter.

Who want's to take a pair of days of work and come with me? Preferably someone with a truck so we can tow my car. Matt, any chance of you getting some time off work? I might be able to borrow a trailer.