Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2013-03-09, 04:05 AM   #1
SoyKraut
EJ18

Car: 2022 SaniHut Ass Adventurer
Class: Lower Middle Class

SubUWU?
Default Strut Spring combo

I have a set of Tociko D specs in 5x100 fitment with MSI/DMS front camber plates and Group N rear tophats for sale. I am also including the rear adjustment extenders, a set of .25" saggy butt spacers and the front adjustment tool for the struts. Asking $800 for local pick up including either RCE Black or Yellow springs. $950 for both Blacks and Yellows. These came off my 02 WRX so they should fit 02-08 WRX plus 04 STI. But do some research just to be sure since I suck at it.

Recent maintenance and issues: Front camber plates have new spherical bearings and new version bearing holders installed after being removed from the car.The new version bearing holders have the 3x2 bolt pattern instead of the 1x2 pattern which will allow a greater adjustment range for front camber. The front top spring isolators need to be replaced and the front bumpstops are wearing. Plus if running the Yellow springs I would recommend running 1 and 1/2 bumpstops to soften the hit at the bottom of the stroke. Struts have some paint chipping as expected and a little chaffing where the strut boot/bellows contacts the stut. All cosmetic paint damage and the struts still operate at 100%.

Someone buy these! This setup is about as good as it gets for a spring/strut combo. I was able to get 2.7 degrees of front camber last season. All this with a very tolerable ride. The car is my DD so that is a necessity. The V2 bearing holders which should allow for another.25 degrees of camber adjustment. My only reason for selling is that I moved to a coilover setup. I really need tires for next season or I will be on some Used Rays Tire Exchange meats for the season. Sideways is good and possibly cheap....but slow. I kinda would like to suck less next season! This price is for local SECCSers and is not the same for NASIOCers. Shipping is stupidly expensive for these so the NASIOC price reflects this.

Photos include pics of the new bearing holders in wrapping which have since been installed as well as the chaffing of the strut body which is purely cosmetic as stated. Only 2 Yellows are pictured but obviously they will come as a full set of front and rears.

Last edited by SoyKraut; 2013-03-09 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Spelling Fail
SoyKraut is offline   Reply With Quote