Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2014-06-05, 01:45 PM   #26
MattR
El Matador

Car: 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Class: ?

Do you recall...Did Carries 07 go to auction too?
Old 2014-06-05, 04:51 PM   #27
Bob Danger
Tape Terrorist

Car: ?
Class: Retired!

Warning: Prolonged eye contact may cause insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattR View Post
Do you recall...Did Carries 07 go to auction too?
It did although I wasn't there at the time. Mercedes bought it from the auction, sold it on their lot. SECCS stickers and all.
Old 2014-06-08, 07:32 AM   #28
Brandong
EJ22

Car: 2007 Sleeper......thats not really a sleeper.......

Car looks good there. They cleaned it up nice! I hope whomever gets it has a blast : ) In the meantime I'll be cruising along in comfort and silence in my Q50 and Cory in his 335i haha. Haters please comment below..... Come on, you know you love to hate!, so hate!
Old 2014-06-08, 07:53 AM   #29
Brandong
EJ22

Hey Bob....what's your real name so that I can put it a good word for you about how good you are at making people feel welcomed on the forums next time I'm in talking with the guys over at Infiniti......? I mean I'm sure I could find out easily but maybe if you want to make things easier.....: ) you see in my eyes I don't mind playing games cause I'm good for a laugh but if you're trying to make me look like a fool well then I can play that game of egos as well. On the forums I don't give a shit about respect but in the real world where I bring my car to be serviced as a customer I do ; ) Using my car as a ploy for your useless antics could be something you might regret there funny guy. Last time I talked with the manager of both dealerships he spoke about how himself and the owner pride themselves with a good reputation and professionalism......I don't feel like you're accomplishing either of those in this case. Would you like me to ask them and see what they think?

Last edited by Brandong; 2014-06-08 at 07:57 AM.
Brandong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 08:28 AM   #30
Brandong
EJ22

You haven't won yet Bob. Chess is a long game. We weren't playing checkers like you thought. Check......your move Bob
Old 2014-06-08, 12:42 PM   #31
cody
Candy Mountain

Car: 03 Pussy Wagon, now with more pink!
Class: TESP

OMG Internet!

Is this the game where whomever sounds like the biggest butt hurt psycho wins? If so, Bob's really got his work cut out for him.
Old 2014-06-08, 05:40 PM   #32
Brandong
EJ22

Actually it's the game where a good person feels disrespected and is standing up for himself. You should try it sometime then maybe people wouldn't disrespect each other so often and instead of creating drama in their lives they would create friends ; ) Bob brought this upon himself by taking it too far. He can sincerely apologize to me or I'll simply let the guys over at Infiniti know how I feel. If they think he took it too far then I'm right if they don't then I'm wrong but either way I feel disrespected. A psycho would be physically threatening someone and I am of course not doing that because any self respecting and moral person who prefers peace such as myself always avoids that route unless something is life threatening which in this case is the furthest from that possible. Nobody likes selling their project car for a lot less than they want from it and would obviously be a little "butt hurt" so the logical and caring thing that any compassionate person would do is be kind not disrespectful. Or just say nothing at all. We all bring back to ourselves whatever or however we act in life. Bob only has himself to blame for taking it too far. Maybe his bosses will care, maybe they won't but one things for sure....I'll be representing what's right. Sounds to me like you don't know what that's about in this scenario Cody, That's a shame.

Last edited by Brandong; 2014-06-08 at 05:47 PM.
Old 2014-06-08, 08:58 PM   #33
MPREZIV
Token

Car: 2001 Impreza 2.5 RS
Class: 05 TDSP

No, I won't work on your car. F* your car

You say you don't give a shit on the forums, then you threaten to attempt disrupting Bob Danger's occupation... Good work.

P.S. Sentences are your friends. Smiley faces are not punctuation.
Old 2014-06-08, 10:04 PM   #34
Dean
Señor Cheap Bastarde

Car: $.04 STI
Class: Fast,Cheap & Reliable=STI

Deal, did somebody say Deal? Oh, Dean, yeah that's me.

Brandon, I hate to tell you, but you are the one in the wrong here... And why the hell do you bother continuing to read/post in this thread/forum if you are so crushed by our responses.

It sounds like you sold it for significantly less than what you were asking, which is what it sounds like everyone was telling you it was worth, and now you are seeking retribution for people effectively telling you " I told you so..."

Grow up and let it go... This is the Internet, and your mama can't kiss it and make it better. Threatening to screw with somebody's livelihood because you can't handle the responses to something you published on a public forum is probably one of the most F'd Up things I have seen on this forum, and we have some doosies. (lakemonster, etc...)

Sperry has a WRX with probably about $100,000 worth of work done on it... He would be lucky to sell it for $20,000... and I bet he would be willing to admit it. Apparently you can't admit that fair value is what the market will pay, not what you want them to pay or what you put into it...

You are like SOME of the people who lost their houses in the crash, whining about "losing everything" when they lied about their income and bought more house than they could actually afford the payments on often with the assumption it would increase in value and they would make a fortune when they sold...

You spent a crap load of money on something you loved, and had to sell it for much less than you put in... Oh well! Suck it up and accept that maybe you made a bad investment or should have spent your money in a different manner.

Again , let it go and move on...

Last edited by Dean; 2014-06-08 at 10:07 PM.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 11:25 PM   #35
cody
Candy Mountain

Car: 03 Pussy Wagon, now with more pink!
Class: TESP

OMG Internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandong View Post
Actually it's the game where a good person feels disrespected and is standing up for himself. You should try it sometime then maybe people wouldn't disrespect each other so often and instead of creating drama in their lives they would create friends ; ) Bob brought this upon himself by taking it too far. He can sincerely apologize to me or I'll simply let the guys over at Infiniti know how I feel. If they think he took it too far then I'm right if they don't then I'm wrong but either way I feel disrespected. A psycho would be physically threatening someone and I am of course not doing that because any self respecting and moral person who prefers peace such as myself always avoids that route unless something is life threatening which in this case is the furthest from that possible. Nobody likes selling their project car for a lot less than they want from it and would obviously be a little "butt hurt" so the logical and caring thing that any compassionate person would do is be kind not disrespectful. Or just say nothing at all. We all bring back to ourselves whatever or however we act in life. Bob only has himself to blame for taking it too far. Maybe his bosses will care, maybe they won't but one things for sure....I'll be representing what's right. Sounds to me like you don't know what that's about in this scenario Cody, That's a shame.
You're coocoo for cocopuffs if you think you're representing what's right. I think you're the only one who doesn't see the simple truth, you got your feelings hurt on the internet and are now threatening somebody in real life. Bob made a funny joke but it wasn't even hurtful, which is actually surprising because you were really asking for a reaming with your weird attitude in this thread. The right thing to do, since you don't seem to get it, is to keep it lighthearted like everyone else is and not turn into a psychopath...
Old 2014-06-09, 07:40 AM   #36
Brandong
EJ22

Mpreziv, what Bob wrote on my car was done at the dealership not on the forum....which is what I'm addressing here, do I need to write it more simply so that you understand it? I am very aware what my car isn't worth Dean, and if I wanted more from a sale I certainly wouldn't have traded it in at a dealership being as though they have a strong reputation for being the most likely to rip you off. This isn't my first experience with this and I knew what I was getting into and was obviously totally fine with it because I did it of my own free will, therefore I'm not offended about that. As far as jokes are concerned I remember writing one about you just a little while ago Dean and Sperry jumped in to defend you over the smallest of jokes like I had threatened to kill your dog haha. Now I know he hasn't commented here (yet) but it seems to me that you specifically are a hypocrite when it comes to jokes on here in my direct experience. Bob was kind enough to write me and and clear things up which I can respect since this is just between two grown men, him and I. Which by the way has nothing to do with Dean or Cody. Cody makes no sense using completely irrelevant words like "psychopath" in a circumstance where it absolutely doesn't apply, so my advice to him is to take a break from all media so that he isn't so easily brainwashed into a false reality that most are living today. As for you Dean, since you seem intelligent, I'll respond. How exactly do you think that writing anything negative or taking a joke too far is going to somehow yield positive feedback? I didn't ask for any responses as such when I first started this thread. I clearly wrote that in the beginning. I didn't write,"please joke about my car and it's value". I simply asked for positive feedback. I told Bob that my intention is not and was not to get him in trouble at work. I am fully aware of how that could affect his life not just in the short term but in the long term as well. Just as a rock dropped into a pond and the water ripples outward so do our actions in life in ways that we cannot even fathom at this current level of consciousness. All I asked is that he be compassionate by understanding that I found his joke to be taken too far and it being not funny anymore to me and to acknowledge that respectfully and somewhat apologetically. Which he did. So him and I are good. Why everyone else thinks it's wise to chime in into a matter that has nothing to do with them I can only assign to the necessity to utilize a property of their ego that makes them feel special by having their opinion heard. No matter how stupid theirs might sound (ie Cody). Now if everyone's level of consciousness was a bit higher they might have seen that letting two men handle things on their own peacefully is the most grown up thing to do. Bob doesn't need to be defended, he wasn't being attacked in the first place. Furthermore it's nobodies business but his and I. So if you feel like your life needs a good bit of drama then you are better off looking for it elsewhere because my life doesn't need that or use that to thrive. Bob and I are good and that's all that matters. As for anyone else that feels like commenting to stroke your ego a bit go ahead and write whatever you need to, to make yourself feel good in life ; )

Last edited by Brandong; 2014-06-09 at 08:00 AM.
Old 2014-06-09, 09:10 AM   #37
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Quote:
Car looks good there. They cleaned it up nice! I hope whomever gets it has a blast : ) In the meantime I'll be cruising along in comfort and silence in my Q50 and Cory in his 335i haha. Haters please comment below..... Come on, you know you love to hate!, so hate!
So... you pretty explicitly asked for people to talk shit to you. Remember that below.

Quote:
Hey Bob....what's your real name so that I can put it a good word for you about how good you are at making people feel welcomed on the forums next time I'm in talking with the guys over at Infiniti......? I mean I'm sure I could find out easily but maybe if you want to make things easier.....: ) you see in my eyes I don't mind playing games cause I'm good for a laugh but if you're trying to make me look like a fool well then I can play that game of egos as well. On the forums I don't give a shit about respect but in the real world where I bring my car to be serviced as a customer I do ; ) Using my car as a ploy for your useless antics could be something you might regret there funny guy. Last time I talked with the manager of both dealerships he spoke about how himself and the owner pride themselves with a good reputation and professionalism......I don't feel like you're accomplishing either of those in this case. Would you like me to ask them and see what they think?
Yeah, that's definitely a threat.

Quote:
You haven't won yet Bob. Chess is a long game. We weren't playing checkers like you thought. Check......your move Bob
Still sounds like you're picking a fight.

Quote:
You're the one creating drama, when you threaten Bob's livelihood. So much for being a "self respecting moral person ... that prefers peace". Based on your posts so far, you seem like an asshole that's trying to start shit.

Quote:
Mpreziv, what Bob wrote on my car was done at the dealership not on the forum....which is what I'm addressing here, do I need to write it more simply so that you understand it? I am very aware what my car isn't worth Dean, and if I wanted more from a sale I certainly wouldn't have traded it in at a dealership being as though they have a strong reputation for being the most likely to rip you off. This isn't my first experience with this and I knew what I was getting into and was obviously totally fine with it because I did it of my own free will, therefore I'm not offended about that. As far as jokes are concerned I remember writing one about you just a little while ago Dean and Sperry jumped in to defend you over the smallest of jokes like I had threatened to kill your dog haha. Now I know he hasn't commented here (yet) but it seems to me that you specifically are a hypocrite when it comes to jokes on here in my direct experience. Bob was kind enough to write me and and clear things up which I can respect since this is just between two grown men, him and I. Which by the way has nothing to do with Dean or Cody. Cody makes no sense using completely irrelevant words like "psychopath" in a circumstance where it absolutely doesn't apply, so my advice to him is to take a break from all media so that he isn't so easily brainwashed into a false reality that most are living today. As for you Dean, since you seem intelligent, I'll respond. How exactly do you think that writing anything negative or taking a joke too far is going to somehow yield positive feedback? I didn't ask for any responses as such when I first started this thread. I clearly wrote that in the beginning. I didn't write,"please joke about my car and it's value". I simply asked for positive feedback. I told Bob that my intention is not and was not to get him in trouble at work. I am fully aware of how that could affect his life not just in the short term but in the long term as well. Just as a rock dropped into a pond and the water ripples outward so do our actions in life in ways that we cannot even fathom at this current level of consciousness. All I asked is that he be compassionate by understanding that I found his joke to be taken too far and it being not funny anymore to me and to acknowledge that respectfully and somewhat apologetically. Which he did. So him and I are good. Why everyone else thinks it's wise to chime in into a matter that has nothing to do with them I can only assign to the necessity to utilize a property of their ego that makes them feel special by having their opinion heard. No matter how stupid theirs might sound (ie Cody). Now if everyone's level of consciousness was a bit higher they might have seen that letting two men handle things on their own peacefully is the most grown up thing to do. Bob doesn't need to be defended, he wasn't being attacked in the first place. Furthermore it's nobodies business but his and I. So if you feel like your life needs a good bit of drama then you are better off looking for it elsewhere because my life doesn't need that or use that to thrive. Bob and I are good and that's all that matters. As for anyone else that feels like commenting to stroke your ego a bit go ahead and write whatever you need to, to make yourself feel good in life ; )
If this was just some minor beef between two guys, then why the fuck is it posted in this forum? Take that shit to PMs instead of trying to start a fight in public. You wonder why people are shitting on you and calling you a psycho? It's because you came in here and publicly acted like one.

Remember above when you asked us to talk shit? Congrats on getting what you asked for.

The most incredible part here is that people were crazy respectful of your thread here. You came in here *knowing* you deserved to be ridiculed for your asking price... you knew so well you had a fucking *disclaimer* in the first post telling people to keep their opinions to themselves. And for the most part, people didn't say shit.

And what Bob did... he wrote a "positive comment *on* your car". It's a pun. It's silly fun. Hardly disrespectful, and certainly not grounds for the tirade this thread turned into. Hell, it wasn't even directed at you.

The bottom line is this: this is a small forum. The only people that come here are a) trying to sell something (like you), and b) a close group of friends that still hang out even though this club isn't big any longer. So don't come into our forums to use them for just the classifieds and then publicly pick a fight with someone the rest of us are personal friends with and expect to have the tiniest support. That's a stupid move, plain and simple.
Old 2014-06-09, 03:33 PM   #38
Brandong
EJ22

I have plenty of friends Sperry and yes you are right, this is a small forum with just close friends on it and that like to give each other shit all the time. I am not any of your close friends and am happy for that believe me haha, so do me a favor and send me a message showing me how to delete my profile from this boy band of a forum or just delete my profile (you have my permission). Good ridden drama queens lol!
Old 2014-06-09, 03:48 PM   #39
MattR
El Matador

Car: 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Class: ?

Old 2014-06-10, 02:11 PM   #40
ScottyS
EJ205

Car: 1998 Impreza Wagon, 1991 Legacy Turbo Sedan, 2003 Nissan Xterra
Class: tvFree

Yes, I'll fix it for you. Again.

Paging the kindergarten teacher, little Joey's parents were wrong about the whole time out thing.
Old 2014-06-13, 11:01 PM   #41
Zissou
n00b

Car: 1990 Mazda Miata
Class: Tuner (W)

tomorrow I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly.

Hello, this thread got me to sign up for the forum, some of you might know who I am, some not, but this is so good it pushed me over the edge.

Hey kook, it sounds like you're upset that some one put an innocent message, in masking tape, on the window, of a car that you used to own and you're upset about it. I'm assuming that since you traded in your car with a, "fully built race engine," you're now leasing or making payments on that pimptastic Q50, so I'm sure you have a ton of pull over at the Infiniti dealership. It sounds like your options going foward are...

-Be glad you sold the car before your Mayhem tune blew up your motor, while racing from a roll with your awd car
-Didn't get jumped out of the gang since you sold your Subaru
-You are a kook because you purchased tires that are worse that what came OEM, roll on wheel spin isn't impressive when you have shit tires on the car, some one with race engines should know better
-Accept you sold it for way below asking instead of letting it rot on blocks like you promised
Zissou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 10:21 AM   #42
michio10
EJ18

Car: 2013 BRZ/04 WRX
Class: C-Street

Living by your own rules is the real freedom

This thread made me want to get rid of all my subarus and not be associated with Subaru Bros...
michio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-17, 02:23 PM   #43
renosubby
RIP

Car: 2006 STI
Class: SM

Never dwell on the past, It fucks your future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
Hello, this thread got me to sign up for the forum, some of you might know who I am, some not, but this is so good it pushed me over the edge.

Hey kook, it sounds like you're upset that some one put an innocent message, in masking tape, on the window, of a car that you used to own and you're upset about it. I'm assuming that since you traded in your car with a, "fully built race engine," you're now leasing or making payments on that pimptastic Q50, so I'm sure you have a ton of pull over at the Infiniti dealership. It sounds like your options going foward are...

-Be glad you sold the car before your Mayhem tune blew up your motor, while racing from a roll with your awd car
-Didn't get jumped out of the gang since you sold your Subaru
-You are a kook because you purchased tires that are worse that what came OEM, roll on wheel spin isn't impressive when you have shit tires on the car, some one with race engines should know better
-Accept you sold it for way below asking instead of letting it rot on blocks like you promised
care to explain? I'd like to hear what makes you say this.
539WTQ
10.6 At 136MPH Sacramento
renosubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-17, 10:49 PM   #44
SoyKraut
EJ18

Car: 2022 SaniHut Ass Adventurer
Class: Lower Middle Class

SubUWU?

Oh man, this thread is still going strong. Amazing. On a side note, I have had a Mayhem tune for about 15k on my stock not fully race built engine and it hasn't popped yet. But I always race from a roll since my 5MT would pop for sure. UUUUUuuuuuuuuu.
SoyKraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 11:42 PM   #45
michio10
EJ18

Car: 2013 BRZ/04 WRX
Class: C-Street

Living by your own rules is the real freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoyKraut View Post
Oh man, this thread is still going strong. Amazing. On a side note, I have had a Mayhem tune for about 15k on my stock not fully race built engine and it hasn't popped yet. But I always race from a roll since my 5MT would pop for sure. UUUUUuuuuuuuuu.
Lol you don't need a built motor... I still believe that you're an octopus seeing how you operate your car at auto X...
michio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 10:05 AM   #46
A1337STI
EJ205

Car: Impreza and an Impreza
Class: AS / CRS PerfStock

"pedal on the right"

the 5 mt is strong enough for a 5k clutch dump ... as long as you are on snow or dirt. .. or maybe on jack stands just to be really safe!

Brandong was really close to opening himself up for a Slander law suit.

if you claimed he wrote on your car (implies you still owned it at the time) and you caused him any damages what so ever, he can sue your for money lost ++ other fees.

all it would take is if one customer that decided not to go in, cause of what YOU wrote on this forum. he sues you, all he would have to do is prove you did not own the car at the time (which you did not) and it meets all the criteria for slander.

if your post/ verbal falsehoods cost him his job you'de be on the hook for a LOT of cash ...

although at this point i think you are making your smartest move in ages and are completely ignoring the 'boy band forum'

meh...

Last edited by A1337STI; 2014-06-23 at 10:08 AM.
A1337STI is offline   Reply With Quote