Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2013-10-12, 09:39 PM   #1
sybir
The Don

Car: '97 Legacy / '05 FXT
Class: low
Default 15x8 ET20 4x100 Konig Wideopens (RPF1)

I know, Subaru board, but half you jokers have converted to 4 lug and/or RWD anyways. I grabbed these for a VW but they're a little pokey, so looking to pass them on to someone who needs cheap track wheels for meaty tires. They've got a nice fat lip and look decent, too.

The weirdness on thise is that Konig and Enkei work together on a number of wheels (Konig licensed MAT for some of its wheels) and the story is that when a few Miata vendors said "Hey Enkei, we want a 15x8 RPF1" that Enkei said no but Konig magically stepped in with a wheel that appears to be an Enkei minus Enkei logos and a nice lip. I've had real RPF1's, and these look identical except for the much deeper lip. If I could get them in a offset 10-15mm higher, I'd be buying another set.

I have the satin black version, and they weigh in at 13.6 lbs apiece for the ET20. Perfect condition, driven maybe 200 street miles. Selling the bare wheels, no tires. I'll toss up some pics when I get them off (waiting on new wheels at the moment), but they're black wheels for your go-kart.

Link to more details and pics: http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda...21-1014FB.html

Link to a thread on miataturbo from a vendor ($440 ish new): http://www.miataturbo.net/good-win-r...-pounds-54670/

I want $300 (negotiable). If you know anyone on the SCCA side and want to handle a sale (I know it's off-season) I've got a few cases of beer or dinner as a finders fee

Scott? Matt?
Old 2013-10-13, 12:29 PM   #2
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

Dibs! Assuming they clear the Wilwoods that just went on the car. I don't think regular rpf1s clear my brakes, so I don't know if these are different or not. I may need you to cut out a template and check for me.
Old 2013-10-13, 07:03 PM   #3
MPREZIV
Token

Car: 2001 Impreza 2.5 RS
Class: 05 TDSP

No, I won't work on your car. F* your car

Hell, if I hadn't gotten the SSR's for the Sentra from Vic, I'd be fighting Scott over these...! I made out like a bandit though, so I can't complain!
Old 2013-10-15, 06:29 AM   #4
sybir
The Don

Scott, perfect. All yours pending brake clearance. Fire over a template if you find one, I should have them off this week.
Old 2013-10-15, 06:32 AM   #5
sybir
The Don

This thread (http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=422943) an the Goodwin site indicate they fit Wilwood "big brakes", but I'll obviously make sure.

Last edited by sybir; 2013-10-15 at 06:41 AM.
sybir is offline   Reply With Quote