Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2006-08-22, 12:44 PM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Testing the water, FS: 1994 SVX LSi, *excellent* condition

I may need to sell my SVX in order to make some room for a new car (I have room to park 1 car, and I own 3 right now... ), so I'm testing the water to see if anyone's interested.

The car is a 1994 SVX LSi (AWD, Barcelona Red, Tan Interior)

The motor's got 208,000 miles on it, but it's in *terrific* condition. I've owned the car for 2 years and about 10,000 miles. I'm the second owner, the original owner is a friend of mine that took excellent care of it before selling it to me.

Here's the list of work I've done since I bought it:

Rebuilt transmission (new clutch pack & solinoids)
New OEM window switches, both driver and passenger doors
New StopTech slotted front brake rotors
New OEM rear brake rotors
New Axxis Metal Master brake pads front and rear
Complete repaint in factory color
'97 OEM front grill
SmallCar clear headlight/corner marker lenses
Hella SuperTones mounted in the grill
Alpine stereo/iPod interface/XM radio/subwoofer/amp
DEI keyless entry/remote starter
New OEM radiator
New alternator
New hood struts
New OEM MAF sensor
New TPS stepdown resistor
New OEM windshield

The interior and exterior are in excellent condition. The motor and transmission both run great: no shimmy in tight turns from the tranny, no leaking/burning of oil. Even the rear wheel bearings are quiet and smooth!

The only thing I can think of that I haven't replaced within the last 10,000 miles that might become an issue is the power steering pump, as the steering is starting to feel heavy around freeway on-ramps.

The wheels on the car in the pictures are A-Tech Erasors, but I will be taking them off as they fit on my WRX (I'm converted to 5x114.3 '05 STI Hubs on the WRX). I have a set of brand new 17x9 Enkei RPF1's that I believe will fit on the car, but I have not yet tried them. If they fit I will sell the car with them for ~$1000 more. Otherwise the car comes on the stock wheels with 245 width Dunlop Wintersport M3 performance snow tires. The tires have about one more winter and some change left in 'em.

I think the car is worth about $7000-$8000. I know I've put about $8000 into the car (not including the initial cost of the car) over the last 2 years, so I would hope to get some of that back. Also, since I love this car so much, I'd really like it to go to someone that's an SVX "lifer". This is a primo SVX, and I worked very hard to keep it as clean and perfect as possible, so I'd like it to go to someone that will treat it as well as I did!

If there is interest for the car, I'll take a bunch of detailed pictures in addition to the "artsy" ones already posted. Feel free to PM or post here if you're interested! The car is located in Reno, NV. I'd be willing to go as far as the Central Coast of CA, the Bay Area, Susanville, or Winnemucca to meet someone halfway to deliver it.

Last edited by sperry; 2006-08-22 at 12:46 PM.
sperry is offline   Reply With Quote