Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Off Topic Forums > Website News & Issues

Website News & Issues Read about site updates. Put your bugs, issues, and suggestions for seccs.org here!

Old 2003-03-18, 09:45 AM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Meet Pics have their own Gallery, plans for some updates

I moved all the Reno Meet pics to their own gallery. I think I fixed all the links to them from the forums, but if you find any broken links, let me know.

Once I get a Linux box running at home for development purposes, I'm planning on revising the gallery code. Hopefully I can get the galleries a little easier to navigate, and fix whatever it is that makes some thumbnail images break.

I'm also planning on organizing the gallery better, and doubling the content, since I've got a ton of stuff just sitting around on my hard drive at home that I want to put up.

Once all that's done, I'm hoping to add some user pages, so you guys can post bio info and car pics, or whatever. This would include a way to host files for you guys... that way you can just upload pictures directly to the site. We'll see how hard that is...
Old 2003-03-20, 10:23 AM   #2
ArthurS
EJ207

Car: 2011 Chevy Battle Wagon

Rock on. Bio pages would be sick!