Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > Vendor Correspondence

Vendor Correspondence Press releases, announcements, sales and official correspondence from vendors in the local community.

Old 2010-07-28, 11:07 AM   #1
GrimmSpeed
EJ22

Default GrimmSpeed Turbo Heat Shield - Product Release

http://www.grimmspeed.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=197

Price: 79.99

GrimmSpeed introduces the most versatile heat shield yet! Our unit is designed to replace the OEM
heat shield and provide a sharp clean style to your engine bay. Even the smallest changes like an
aftermarket downpipe warrant the OEM heat shield useless without serious modification, save the hassle
of cutting and bending the stock heat shield. We have designed our heat shield to work with virtually
any downpipe and stock location turbo option on the market. It even works with the TXS 4” downpipe!
What really sets ours apart though is the capability to grow with you as you upgrade your car. Our heat
shield will work with 38mm and 44mm External Waste Gate up pipes and Internal waste gate brackets too!

Do it once and do it right. Protect your car from heat soak and radiant heat from the turbo that can
negatively affect the efficiency of the intercooler, intake manifold, and surrounding areas which can
ultimately result in a loss of horsepower This is also much safer than turbo blankets as they may overheat your turbo.

Specs:
-Durable 304 Stainless Steel Construction with HUGE oversized Stainless Steel rivets for maximum strength.
-Comes with M6 Clear Zinc Steel Bolts
-CNC Laser Cut from 1 solid sheet
-Laser Etched Logo
-The ONLY heat shield that FITS ALL FACTORY LOCATION TURBOS
-The ONLY heat shield that fits all aftermarket downpipes, up pipes, and external waste gate up pipes.

Last edited by GrimmSpeed; 2010-07-28 at 12:38 PM.
GrimmSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 06:03 AM   #2
05widesti
EJ18

Car: 2005 Subaru STI

Will it fit the ATP 35r stock location turbo?

sister- hey look a sti
me- no thats a evo
sister- well theres another evo
me- (sigh) no thats a sti
05widesti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 06:29 AM   #3
GrimmSpeed
EJ22

Yes it should fit without a problem assuming the oil/coolant lines are run like oem or similar, any pics!

Will
Old 2010-08-10, 06:59 AM   #4
05widesti
EJ18

Car: 2005 Subaru STI

I got pics of the turbo but it's not installed. But I'm sure I can find one installed if you needed. I'll post pics when I get home.

sister- hey look a sti
me- no thats a evo
sister- well theres another evo
me- (sigh) no thats a sti
05widesti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 07:48 PM   #5
GrimmSpeed
EJ22

Will