Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2013-05-24, 01:07 PM   #1
Double_Rs
EJ18

Car: 2007 STI
Default FS: Cleaning out some stuff

Hey guys I have a few things for sale. Some WRX parts and other random stuff.
  1. Grimmspeed uppipe - $OLD
  2. SRS Turboback -$OLD
  3. OEM security upgrade - Brand new. for 05-06 WRXs. I ordered it from subarugenuineparts.com. I only test fitted it, but then found out that the shock module wasn't going to work with my car. For some reason my car didn't have the right connector behind the glove compartment that the shock sensor is looking for. I would return it but its an electronic piece, therefore I can't. $60

4. 06' stock dowpipe - good condition, not sure how many miles its been on the car before the SRS turboback was put on. I will include all of the heat shields. I don't have any gaskets for it. $100

Then some random stuff...
  1. Ride Manic 2011 snowboard with Ride Rodeo bindings - practically brand new, seriously only used this setup twice this past season. Thought I was gong to get into riding, but obviously I didn't lol. The board is still in mint condition, no signs of scuffs or anything. Might need a wax for next winter though since I only used the factory wax for the two times I used it. Bindings are like the board, still in great condition. Size 52, 152cm. I'm 5'7" and this was fitted for me at BOBOs.
    $300 --> $250

2. 94-01 Integra exhaust - fits all DC chasssis. Fujitsubo RM01 catback and a super rare tanabe limit ax headers (jasma cert.) PM me for more info. No pics for now, it is still on the integra.
  3. Campagnolo wheel set - unsure of the size, but it will come with a campagnolo rear gear set. $40

4. C pillar bar - no name, originally for an eg hatch but I guess it fits perfectly for wrx sedans (who knew). I took it off my car since I'm not really using it for its purpose. Great condition, not a scuff on it. $20

I haven't posted the WRX parts anywhere else. Wanted you guys to get first dibbs. I am open to all offers so don't be scared haha. The worst I can say is no. NO TRADES. CASH ONLY. I will have pictures up by tonight after I get off work. I can meet up all through out this weekend as well, so just give me your guys' offers. I'll probably start posting these on Nasioc and CL after this long weekend.

Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited by Double_Rs; 2013-06-02 at 10:22 PM.
Double_Rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 03:51 PM   #2
Double_Rs
EJ18

Lots of pics up!!! Lmk if you guys need a specific pic of something. I'll send it to you by text

Last edited by Double_Rs; 2013-05-25 at 07:06 PM.
Old 2013-05-26, 09:13 PM   #3
Double_Rs
EJ18

Just posted these on Nasioc. I need these sold, so price lowered for some of the items for you guys.
Old 2013-06-03, 01:41 PM   #4
Dean
Seņor Cheap Bastarde

Car: $.04 STI
Class: Fast,Cheap & Reliable=STI

Deal, did somebody say Deal? Oh, Dean, yeah that's me.

If you don't sell the wheelset and want to donate it to a good cause, I volunteer for the Kiwanis Bike program and would be happy to pick them up.
Old 2013-06-05, 09:37 PM   #5
Double_Rs
EJ18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
If you don't sell the wheelset and want to donate it to a good cause, I volunteer for the Kiwanis Bike program and would be happy to pick them up.
I don't see why not. If no one responds to any of my listing after a month then I'll just donate them.