Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > Vendor Correspondence

Vendor Correspondence Press releases, announcements, sales and official correspondence from vendors in the local community.

Old 2008-04-28, 01:08 PM   #1
SlickNick112
EJ251

Car: '06 Impreza WRX STi
Class: Out of class!

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
Thumbs up Unofficial Speedware Motorsports wishlist.....

So I'm coming back to Reno on Sunday. Is there anything that anyone might want me to bring back with me, that will fit in my bag that's getting checked? I'll be home for a week, my wedding is on Friday and Heidi and I leave for Cancun on Sunday. Sometime during the week, we'll have to meet up to make the sale. Cash would be best for these transactions, since I'll have paid for the product before arriving. Some things of interest might be:

Sparco & Momo: steering wheels, hubs, quick releases
Sparco & Alpinestars: fire suits, gloves, driving shoes, nomex underwear
Oakley Sunglasses
HANS devices

I figured this could be a good chance to save an extra dollar, saving on shipping. Plus you can't beat the personal delivery and customer service.

Let me know. Shoot me a PM or an email at nickamrine@hotmail.com or call me 775-250-2306.