Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > User Classifieds

User Classifieds Got stuff to sell? Looking for something to buy? Check here!

Old 2009-06-03, 01:38 PM   #1
Duckie
EJ22

Default Any interest in Racetech RT4000ws?

I have two Rt4000w that have never seen a car. Is anyone currently looking for seats? Being jobless I am looking for (regretful) ways to get money.
Old 2009-06-04, 10:29 AM   #2
WRXlerate
EJ22

Car: 02 Soccermom Wagon
Class: "sleeper"

Destroying V8 Egos 4 cylinders at a time

You might help the sale out by posting up some pics. If I was in the market for seats it would be nice to have a pic here instead of having to search for one
Old 2009-06-04, 12:20 PM   #3
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through

I run the 4009WHR and 4009W in my WRX. Very comfy and supportive seats (kick-ass memory foam cushions). I use the "W"ide models (I'm 6'4", 210lbs) though I can squeeze into the normal width ones (I was going to get the Wide/Tall models, but they weren't FIA certified yet when I was shopping). I find the W's give me more mobility w/ my legs for left foot braking, double clutching, etc. Since I've got a 6-point harness, I'm not really moving around much even if the seat's too wide.

Keep in mind these are fixed-back buckets... it's tough to use the stock seatbelts w/ them. Plus you will need Subaru specific brackets, sliders, and side mounts for the seats if Duckie's not including all those bits.
Old 2009-06-06, 12:52 AM   #4
Duckie
EJ22

Thanks scott, I was going to jump on that when I could. Trying to do a million things at once now that I am jobless. No brackets or mounts, it would just be the seats. They are the most comfortable fixed bucket seats I have ever sat in but I haven't had a large variety.