Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Classifieds > Vendor Correspondence

Vendor Correspondence Press releases, announcements, sales and official correspondence from vendors in the local community.

Old 2006-01-05, 11:32 PM   #1
sperry
The Doink

Car: '09 OBXT, '02 WRX, '96 Miata
Class: PDX/TT-6

The way out is through
Default Attention Vendors and Customers!

SECCS doesn't have official vendor registration. We don't feel that the club is large enough to bother with the administrative work to manage something like a vendor list. Essentially a "vendor" is any member that wishes to advertize their product or company on the board.

This forum is simply a place to make it easier for members and vendors to talk with each other about sales and work. SECCS doesn't officially support one vendor over another, however our members and moderators certainly have their own personal preferences.

SECCS asks that vendors conduct themselves in an upstanding and business like manner. Similar to what we expect from our members, vendors should refrain from attacking other vendors or members, and use common sense when posting. Of course any good vendor (and member) would already know this stuff, but I thought I'd preemptively post it up anyway. Likewise, members should attempt to keep non-business related comments in the other forums and allow vendors an un-harrassed area to communicate with their customers.

Finally, in order to facilitate better support for our members, I'd suggest that vendors add a daily subscription to this forum so they are notifed on a regular basis about new threads in order to keep up on new requests from their customers. If a vendor wishes to be added to the per-thread email notification (you will receive an email every time a new thread is created), PM me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

Last edited by sperry; 2006-08-04 at 08:34 AM.
sperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-05, 02:14 PM   #2
Speedtoy
n00b

Car: 05 baja Turbo 5spd
Class: Yellow Bus
Thumbs up Thanks..

And consider me subscribed.