Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras

Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras (https://www.seccs.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat (https://www.seccs.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Current Meet Location - Tamarack Junction - 6pm - 1st Thurs of each month (https://www.seccs.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1418)

JonnydaJibba 2006-09-29 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPREZIV
Dude, I go to Joe Bob's like 3 times a week, easily. (honest) The parking is good, the service is good, and there's a *decent* room inside. It's usually not crowded, even on a weekend! Next time I go there, prob. this weekend, I'll be sure to ask them about accomodations for a group on Thursday night!

They know my face in there, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem! (it's kinda sad really, how often I eat there.... )

Let's go tonight bitch! Joe Bob's is bomb ass.

Also, this thread is sweet.

Also also, I'm disappointed in myself for letting Cody use the fail gif before I could.

P.P.S. Nick what chromosome are you missing that doesn't let you understand than/then? It's probably the same chromosome that women are missing that allows them to understand driving directions.

:omg:

In addition, Cory sweet sig.

MPREZIV 2006-09-29 11:32 AM

Got some shit to do tonight... I'll hit you up this weekend tho fo' sho'!!!!! I needs my fix... !!

The sig: My parts guy said that this morning, and I damn near fell off the table I was sitting on, laughing!!

JonnydaJibba 2006-09-29 11:34 AM

Wuss.

Bob Danger 2006-09-29 12:22 PM

I don't really think Joe Bobs would be a good meet spot. The menu is kind of small, and doesn't really offer a heathy choice for those not into fried chicken. If we ever had a good size meet, seating is going to be difficult.

JonnydaJibba 2006-09-29 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnydaJibba
Bobby I volunteer you to find a new meet spot. Oh wait you don't have a car. No matter, I leave the task to you. Godspeed.

Well?

Bob Danger 2006-09-29 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nKoan
If you want to grab sushi, we can make other one time meets. Its easier then moving the weekly one.

Like lets say some tuesday you are really craving raw fish, make a post, some people will show up. We eat, rejoice and be merry.

I agree Bully's food is growing thin, but there really isn't a better place. Just a different place with more comprimises.

Fine, I'll go start my own meet, with blackjack, and hookers. In fact forget the meet.

Nick Koan 2006-09-29 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Danger
Fine, I'll go start my own meet, with blackjack, and hookers. In fact forget the meet.

Blackjack and Hookers? Can I come?

Bob Danger 2006-09-29 01:26 PM

Sure, but its BYOHs. Bring Your Own Hookers

Kevin M 2006-09-29 01:34 PM

What about hoes and sluts? Will you supply any of those?

Bob Danger 2006-09-29 01:37 PM

Sorry the hoes and sluts I bring will be for my own personal use only.

MPREZIV 2006-09-29 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Danger
I don't really think Joe Bobs would be a good meet spot. The menu is kind of small, and doesn't really offer a heathy choice for those not into fried chicken. If we ever had a good size meet, seating is going to be difficult.

Didn't I just say something about "if you don't love fried chicken, fuck you..."? :lol:

Bob Danger 2006-09-29 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPREZIV
Didn't I just say something about "if you don't love fried chicken, fuck you..."? :lol:

Hey I love fried chicken as much as the next guy but some people are strange like that and don't like fried chicken. I thinks its a mental disorder or something.

A1337STI 2006-10-02 03:40 PM

Fried chicken could be good.

Hey what about sushi ? *drenched in sarcasm*

MattR 2006-10-19 09:16 PM

Good turnout tonight everyone! I had a good time...

Hey NstyNik, we figured out that you guys didn't get in because you're underage, sorry I didn't catch on to that when we passed you guys walking out. Next time walk in with the group and those guys wil let you right in.

ScottyS 2006-10-19 09:31 PM

Yeah, Johnny left too?

MPREZIV 2006-10-20 06:10 AM

Jonny just left 'cause he had some other crap to do. He's 21. And he's been around enough for them to let him in with the rest of us anyway.

JonnydaJibba 2006-10-20 07:14 AM

Yeah I snuck out... sorry! :oops: It was a good turnout though, I wish I coulda stayed longer.

NstyNik 2006-10-20 09:15 AM

Yeah it won't be an issue in 6 months. The crapy part about it is i had an awesome fakie for the last year and i had it taken during my most recent traffic stop monday. Other than that I'll just roll right in with everyone next time and it shouldn't be a problem. thanks again.

JonnydaJibba 2006-10-20 09:21 AM

You can always just say you are with the Subaru guys and they will let you in.

NstyNik 2006-10-20 09:24 AM

Tried it...My girl is even of age. Homeboy was just being a hard ass.

JonnydaJibba 2006-10-20 09:40 AM

Wow really? That's gay, real gay. You must have caught him on a bad night or something... I mean little kids eat dinner there with their parents.

NstyNik 2006-10-20 09:50 AM

I know. I've been in there several times prior. Oh well, I need to find myself another ID for 6 more months.

Bob Danger 2006-11-18 05:00 PM

Would anyone be interested in a tuesday night meet/happy birthday Cory diner? Say at Joe Bob's down here on Longley, and S. Virginia.

tysonK 2006-11-18 08:09 PM

hmm.

Sounds cool.

MattR 2006-11-19 09:54 AM

Hook it up, I'll try to make it, (not for Cory, but for Chicken) :lol:

j/k