Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 301 to 325 of 5314
Search took 0.18 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2009-01-01, 09:21 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,727
Posted By tysonK
how to deal with a heckler. ...

how to deal with a heckler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsR8DVGS9bM&eurl
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-29, 08:50 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 26,055
Posted By tysonK
still awesome.

still awesome.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-29, 08:28 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,652
Posted By tysonK
Just played the demo, that game is so cool...

Just played the demo, that game is so cool looking.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-29, 06:46 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,465
Posted By tysonK
I would drive this.

Just tint the windows.:cool: other versions, meh.

ibsybir?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-28, 11:11 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 26,055
Posted By tysonK
Nick's parents are awesome that confirms it!

Nick's parents are awesome that confirms it!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-27, 08:20 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 25,647
Posted By tysonK
You know this thread is 10 months old? Don't...

You know this thread is 10 months old?

Don't be that guy.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-21, 12:24 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,646
Posted By tysonK
It was good. He was playing from 12 to about...

It was good.

He was playing from 12 to about 3:40....not bad

It could have been louder.

If you've been to the Ballroom, I don't think it was even 25% full...but that's a big ass room.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-19, 06:13 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,646
Posted By tysonK
:)

:)
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-19, 05:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,646
Posted By tysonK
Triple H!

Triple H!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-19, 05:12 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,646
Posted By tysonK
I'll ask him bitch.

I'll ask him bitch.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-19, 03:30 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,646
Posted By tysonK
yeah I know. but I never went and saw any...

yeah I know.

but I never went and saw any "DJs" bakc then either.

I wanted to.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-19, 03:20 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,646
Posted By tysonK
please move this to OT or something. I'm on a...

please move this to OT or something. I'm on a suger high.....
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-19, 03:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,646
Posted By tysonK
Tiesto @ Peppermill tonight

I'm going.

will it suck?
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2008-12-17, 07:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 7,716
Posted By tysonK
I clicked the link is there only 1 picture? ...

I clicked the link is there only 1 picture?

I wasn't clicking around everywhere.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-17, 07:32 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,727
Posted By tysonK
I'd still watch that video.

I'd still watch that video.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-15, 06:00 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,727
Posted By tysonK
girl blowing bubble gum.......hot. ...

girl blowing bubble gum.......hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40E_DM_bWg&eurl
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-15, 11:11 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 17,950
Posted By tysonK
Trip to work was pretty easy for me today. Not...

Trip to work was pretty easy for me today. Not many cars going north on 395 past golden valley @ 6:25am..

I heard Saturday Morning was killer!

:unamused:
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-14, 09:50 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,857
Posted By tysonK
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-13, 07:13 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,458
Posted By tysonK
21% !!!! anything to get out of that.

21% !!!! anything to get out of that.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2008-12-11, 05:01 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,700,454
Posted By tysonK
Meet tonight? people?

Meet tonight? people?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-08, 05:55 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 18,281
Posted By tysonK
Hope you have a good one!

Hope you have a good one!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-07, 02:41 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 32,886
Posted By tysonK
I like how you have 8 different 6 pack holders on...

I like how you have 8 different 6 pack holders on hand.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-07, 11:10 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 58,414
Posted By tysonK
Yeah I lover the 4 year old powerbook G4 my dad...

Yeah I lover the 4 year old powerbook G4 my dad gave me, someone gave it to him for free. It's a prefect little netbook.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-05, 08:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 6,013
Posted By tysonK
little too purple for me.

little too purple for me.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-05, 07:30 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 19,668
Posted By tysonK
ahh. to be young and in love...

ahh. to be young and in love...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.