Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 326 to 350 of 5314
Search took 0.19 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-04, 06:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,854
Posted By tysonK
I asked the Gate Guard and he said 4 different...

I asked the Gate Guard and he said 4 different companies went through at least this morning.

They don't have a camera pointed that way, but he said he can look at the tape and see if there are any...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-04, 05:57 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 4,854
Posted By tysonK
Cut Tire...weaksauce!

Right when I turn into the access road to my work parking lot I heard my tire pop!:mad::mad:

I went and checked the area later and it looked like a truck dropped pieces of trailer siding and other...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-12-03, 08:55 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 39,127
Posted By tysonK
sounds pretty good.

sounds pretty good.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-27, 02:11 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 160,942
Posted By tysonK
just arrest people that look like that. ...

just arrest people that look like that.

problem solved.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-27, 02:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,963
Posted By tysonK
just got done eating. nice.

just got done eating.

nice.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-21, 04:09 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,728
Posted By tysonK
Pretty funny ad for JCP, from a cutting edge ad...

Pretty funny ad for JCP, from a cutting edge ad house.

http://bewareofthedoghouse.com/videoPage.aspx
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-21, 03:42 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 32,886
Posted By tysonK
you gotta lot to prove with that avatar of yours.

you gotta lot to prove with that avatar of yours.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-21, 11:43 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,639
Posted By tysonK
happy birthday. screw that altima...

happy birthday.

screw that altima transmission!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2008-11-20, 09:14 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,700,455
Posted By tysonK
huge meet

huge meet
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-17, 04:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,275
Posted By tysonK
I'm loving the "instant on" from sleep this thing...

I'm loving the "instant on" from sleep this thing has, do all apples do that? It also seems to fly on the internet.

My old laptop took a minute or so even when it was brand new with no crap on it.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2008-11-17, 04:09 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,700,455
Posted By tysonK
80% of life is just showing up.

80% of life is just showing up.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-17, 04:07 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,653
Posted By tysonK
I read the about Mirror's Edge and I like the...

I read the about Mirror's Edge and I like the concept of that game.

Is m3n2c3 the only one playing it?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-14, 04:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,275
Posted By tysonK
Yeah they installed it by external drive My...

Yeah they installed it by external drive

My Dad bought Leopard for a decent price, didn't know any better at the time?

I have 6.5GB to move I can try to do it with my 1GB shuffle, not...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-13, 08:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,275
Posted By tysonK
Powerbook G4

My Dad was given this not working notebook. He tired to update it but it bricked.

We took it to the Apple place and the nerds put Leopard on it and it seems to run fine. The superdrive is not...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-11, 05:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,005
Posted By tysonK
I think he put that price in hoping to jog down...

I think he put that price in hoping to jog down to $9 or $10k.

got's to start high
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-09, 11:18 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,839
Posted By tysonK
PSN: tkueper

PSN: tkueper
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2008-11-05, 06:35 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 62,686
Posted By tysonK
I've never seen a body kit on a BMW that I like.

I've never seen a body kit on a BMW that I like.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-05, 10:10 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 118,530
Posted By tysonK
So if you vote early and the canidate changes his...

So if you vote early and the canidate changes his mind on a key issue you care about in the very late stages, or something else terrible happens, you are stuck?

I'll only 50% agree with early...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-04, 09:04 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 29,390
Posted By tysonK
I doubt AT&T is worried about complaints.

I doubt AT&T is worried about complaints.
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2008-11-03, 10:06 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 32,824
Posted By tysonK
Integra god that would suck.

Integra

god that would suck.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-03, 10:04 PM
Replies: 1,539
Views: 4,027,653
Posted By tysonK
I'm getting Resistance 2. I hope I like it, or...

I'm getting Resistance 2. I hope I like it, or I'll just get bored, leave it sitting on the shelf, and watch movies on my PS3 instead. No real big loss I guess, but still I hope it's at least fun.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-03, 05:37 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 44,192
Posted By tysonK
cool

cool
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-11-02, 11:58 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 11,956
Posted By tysonK
I rate this thread excellent Happy Birthday.

I rate this thread excellent

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-26, 09:15 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 12,373
Posted By tysonK
http://www.italiaspeed.com/2008/cars/alfa_romeo/10...

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2008/cars/alfa_romeo/10/usa/2510.html
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2008-10-25, 07:51 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 10,389
Posted By tysonK
Halloween '08

I get big bonus points for dressing up for work, I know....I know...

Anyways I was eating at a burger shop today and decided on my costume.

Shirt = $5 Mervyns going out of business sale
Pants...
Showing results 326 to 350 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.