Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras  

Go Back   Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 5314
Search took 0.15 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonK
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2010-03-09, 05:39 PM
Replies: 197
Views: 228,411
Posted By tysonK
so we rollin' hard on Woody's?, lol... do...

so we rollin' hard on Woody's?, lol...

do this shit. Imma try to be there.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-03-07, 02:54 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,485
Posted By tysonK
YouTube- Pink Terror by Mike Barzman

YouTube- Pink Terror by Mike Barzman
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-03-06, 04:32 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,485
Posted By tysonK
YouTube- REGEN

YouTube- REGEN
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-03-06, 11:13 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 62,651
Posted By tysonK
"great news everybody!"

"great news everybody!"
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2010-03-04, 05:29 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,700,010
Posted By tysonK
I just don't feel like making the drive tonight.

I just don't feel like making the drive tonight.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-03-02, 05:35 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 312,188
Posted By tysonK
So is Charter going to send me letters when I...

So is Charter going to send me letters when I "download" stuff.

so far SBC hasn't said a peep.

I'm thinking about locking in their $29.99 deal for 8mbps 2 year contract.

Also does anyone...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-03-02, 05:02 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 31,971
Posted By tysonK
epic birthday 'chop HBD, where I work that...

epic birthday 'chop

HBD, where I work that is code for "Huge Big Deal", I always chuckle when I type it.
Forum: Technical Chat 2010-03-02, 04:59 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 36,502
Posted By tysonK
Fuck you Scott. PM sent.:)

Fuck you Scott.

PM sent.:)
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-26, 04:02 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,485
Posted By tysonK
YouTube- Kristianne Baille

YouTube- Kristianne Baille
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-25, 04:30 PM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,485
Posted By tysonK
the end is "ridiculous". YouTube- The better...

the end is "ridiculous".

YouTube- The better best Judge Judy ending EVER!
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2010-02-25, 04:24 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,700,010
Posted By tysonK
anyone?

anyone?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-25, 12:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 10,192
Posted By tysonK
Sleeping like a baby, now I see why they say...

Sleeping like a baby, now I see why they say that!

have fun with the little one!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-22, 05:04 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 312,188
Posted By tysonK
my SBC is still solid, lol: ...

my SBC is still solid, lol:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/725917952.png (http://www.speedtest.net)
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-21, 11:53 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 34,208
Posted By tysonK
I really wanted to go skiing to day, but after...

I really wanted to go skiing to day, but after shoveling I was not feeling it.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-17, 04:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 15,040
Posted By tysonK
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-15, 04:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,730
Posted By tysonK
costco? The best way to get your moneys'...

costco?

The best way to get your moneys' worth is ski alllll day. 9 to 4 oh yeah,

Don't be a 10am-1ish person...
Forum: Motorsports Chat 2010-02-14, 02:57 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 304,124
Posted By tysonK
Pothole!!!!!

Pothole!!!!!
Forum: Website News & Issues 2010-02-12, 05:08 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 21,424
Posted By tysonK
Thanks for the new option Scott. I'm not in...

Thanks for the new option Scott.

I'm not in love with the neon green "highlight" but I can deal. Since I go to this forum all the time I don't really need any highlights at all, just "bolded"...
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-02-09, 05:42 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 16,501
Posted By tysonK
Atomic ST

Atomic ST
Forum: General Subaru Discussion & Club Chat 2010-02-04, 03:06 PM
Replies: 2,459
Views: 27,700,010
Posted By tysonK
Who is going? I don't want to be the only...

Who is going?

I don't want to be the only one.
Forum: Website News & Issues 2010-02-03, 07:43 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,808
Posted By tysonK
we a little contemplating music.. This calls...

we a little contemplating music..

This calls for PM Dawn extended remix...

YouTube- PM Dawn - Set Adrift on Memories Bliss ( Extended Remix Video ) feat Spandau Ballet
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-01-31, 11:52 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 29,391
Posted By tysonK
So if everyone on the forum started texting you...

So if everyone on the forum started texting you all the time we'd throw your budget out the window?
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-01-21, 09:18 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 14,732
Posted By tysonK
happy birthday!

happy birthday!
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-01-09, 09:52 AM
Replies: 2,357
Views: 12,314,485
Posted By tysonK
this is all CGI The Third & The Seventh on...

this is all CGI

The Third & The Seventh on Vimeo
Forum: Off Topic Chat 2010-01-07, 08:26 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,778
Posted By tysonK
I was getting a DROID but the N1 is going to be...

I was getting a DROID but the N1 is going to be on big red in a few months so I'll be getting one.

I'm pumped.




not really but it will be nice.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 5314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright Subaru Enthusiasts Car Club of the Sierras unless otherwise noted.